Open up my mouth and sunlight illuminates the dark

You see them fo's crawlin', you see them screens fallin'

The disco ball in my mouth insinuates I'm ballin'

I'm leanin' on the switch, sittin' crooked in my slab

But I could still catch boppers if I drove a cab

A young Houston hardhitter all about the scrilla

Ridin' somethin candy coated, crawlin' like a caterpillar

I'm tippin on them four's, I'm jammin on that Screw

I'm lookin for them hos, baby what it do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

all the wrong word...get off this dood sack, looking like a bitch fending for him. he does a good enough job showing his ass on here all by himself. and umad about people throwing insults at him? he's an insult upon himself.

really? who the fuck are you? you mad I show my ass? you mad?

how the fuck is someone an insult upon oneself?

you are what they call a SMART DUMB NIGGA. angry for all the wrong reasons.

^^^^was hopin he would walk right into that door.

This about me and you now? We gonna touch tips or what?

You ever been to a comedic performance and there's a heckler type that just calls out said performer in the middle of the jokes? It looks like that's you... and I'm the dude trying to enjoy the show and booing the drunk to sit down. Really though homie, if the show's not for you just close your ears, change the channel, find a new thread.

Dude's hilarious. If it's not your cup of tea then put down the drink.

PM me if you got further details. I'll be leaving the thread and watching from the balcony suite.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 29, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 29, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

fans of this jcat are laffable at best

BOTTOM LINE IS YOU SUCKIN ME CUZ YOU CAME IN MY THREAD TO TALK SHIT, I OBVIOUSLY MADE THE THREAD, ITS OBVIOUS WHATS POPPIN OFF IN THIS THREAD, AND YOU CAME IN TO SUCK ME MAD HARD LIKE I NEVER LEFT. YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT A GAY CRUSH AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANNEL IT. IT WOULD BE LESS GAY FOR YOU TO BE LIKE "I LOVE YOU MERO"...CONTINUE TO SWEAT ME WITH YOUR LIL DICK ON HARD NO HOMO LOOKIN LIKE IM PICKIN MY NOSE WIT MY PINKIE. FUCKIN CLOWN.

THATS WHY YA TAPATIO SIPPIN WIFE JERKS ME OFF WIT HER MOUTH. #POWBITCH

ON SOME IMPORTANT SHIT THOUGH, THEO I WANTED TO HOLLA AT YOU ABOUT SOME PHOTOSHOP SHIT, HIT ME ON THE PM.

sometimes mero gets me butt all sweaty

IS THAT GOOD OR BAD? IT SOUNDS LIKE IT MIGHT BE GAY UNLESS YOU MEAN YOUR CHEEKS GET SWEATY CUZ YOU SIT IN YOUR CHAIR OD LONG READING MY BLOG AND LAUGHIN YOUR TITS OFF. THEN THATS WASSUP. BUT IF ITS SOME GAY SHIT THEN PAUSE THATS NOT HOT.

MAR THANK THEO HE GAVE ME THE IDEA, AND THANK JORDAN FOR BEING AN INTOLERABLE DICKHEAD. (THAT BEEN SELLIN MENS DRAWZ FOR 29 YEARS)

Archived