The trapped miners in chile...

visual_ransom

anyone else think their situation is being ridiculously exaggerated?

Last i heard and saw, they had constant food and water being tunneled to them, I saw a video of one of the guys on the mine coaster track hawlin ass, some playing dominoes and they even sent them a video camera down their so they can blog to their families....I mean fucking c'mon, a roller coaster, free food and drinks, dominoes, headlamp hats for a light show....sounds like the biggest underground party i wasn't invited to.

that mine collapsing is probably the best thing that happened to them int heir entire work careers,......otherwise they'd be chopping walls for coal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so i just got tamponed with this: "you fuckin idiot. go switch places with one of them then."

and my point in this thread is that, of all the mining accidents that have happened, this is probably one of the best ones. And i'd rather switch in one of their places than a child in africa.

I negate all tampons.

One time when I Was about 9 my mum accidently locked me inside the house whilst she went out. I ate some potato chips and played Alex the Kid on sega master system instead of going to school.

When she got home she asked why I didn't just open up a window?

Has anyone proposed that same question to those miners yet?