Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
visual_ransom

The trapped miners in chile...

anyone else think their situation is being ridiculously exaggerated?

Last i heard and saw, they had constant food and water being tunneled to them, I saw a video of one of the guys on the mine coaster track hawlin ass, some playing dominoes and they even sent them a video camera down their so they can blog to their families....I mean fucking c'mon, a roller coaster, free food and drinks, dominoes, headlamp hats for a light show....sounds like the biggest underground party i wasn't invited to.

that mine collapsing is probably the best thing that happened to them int heir entire work careers,......otherwise they'd be chopping walls for coal.

so i just got tamponed with this: "you fuckin idiot. go switch places with one of them then."

and my point in this thread is that, of all the mining accidents that have happened, this is probably one of the best ones. And i'd rather switch in one of their places than a child in africa.

• Like 1

The risk of further collapse hanging over your head (pun intended) would not be worth the days off of work. It's like saying that being held hostage by guys who might kill you, but feed you well wouldn't be so bad.

so i just got tamponed with this: "you fuckin idiot. go switch places with one of them then."

and my point in this thread is that, of all the mining accidents that have happened, this is probably one of the best ones. And i'd rather switch in one of their places than a child in africa.

I negate all tampons.

obviously im missin something, but if they can get food, water and video cameras DOWN there, can't they get them out of there?

Because they don't use smurfs to mine?

If Che had succeeded in his quest to unite the Mestizo race they would all be singing DMX songs in Spanish while plotting on which leader would hang for this offense to the people's labor class.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now