Well Rounded.

RockTheCasbah

I have been clean-ish for going on four months now. The occasional drinks or pills... but other than that, I haven't shot heroin since may, and that for me is success. Just staying busy working out and working around the house and making art and getting rowdy in the streets. Gotta keep your hands dirty to stay clean.

How many of you deal with this trying to stay clean but also trying to stay normal routine?

My current girlfriend doesn't do drugs... she only socially drinks, and is a good influence on me. Just wondering what your sobriety/fuckedupity lifestyles are like?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU NEED TO STAY THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET

MAKIN 700 MOFUCKIN THREADS ABOUT STEALIN MONEY

AND NOW YOU TRYNA SAY YOU CLEAN AND YOU STAY BUSY.

IN ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKIN THREAD?

YOU GON RELAPSE HOMIE, GO DO SOMETHIN.

:lol:

For real though, I've struggled with opiates in the past as well. Shit was real hard, never relapsed though.

Work and gym definately helped a lot. And listening to straight-edge bands.

You and your girl should have a kid, nothing sets a junkie straight like bringing a new life into this world.

. . . you could also try to get that El Camino you've got up on cinder blocks out back behind your trailer running again. A nice long term auto restoration just might do the trick.

Drinking a Michelob with no shirt on while wrenching is better than breaking into purses for junk money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been clean-ish for going on four months now. The occasional drinks or pills... but other than that, I haven't shot heroin since may, and that for me is success. Just staying busy working out and working around the house and making art and getting rowdy in the streets. Gotta keep your hands dirty to stay clean.

How many of you deal with this trying to stay clean but also trying to stay normal routine?

My current girlfriend doesn't do drugs... she only socially drinks, and is a good influence on me. Just wondering what your sobriety/fuckedupity lifestyles are like?

You tedious, self-absorbed prick, who really gives a toss? Ask some starvin Ethiopian kid if he gives a fuck whether some over-privileged septic is too fucked up to think of anythin better to do than stick a fuckin pin in his arm, I doubt it, babycakes.

Either take drugs or don't, either way,no-one's interested, sweetheart.