Help me name my brewery.

BloodKlot

I have been home brewing for quite some time now and the time has come to name my operation and take it to the next level. In about five years I'll be opening a Nano Brew and hopefully a small brewpub a couple years later. But I can't decide on a name. So I figured I would just ask all the other creative people I know. So...

Ideas so far.

Just put a "breweey" and the end of them

Cerberus

Nephilim

Fallen

Underworld

The 9

Right now I am between cerberus and nephilim. Help me out here people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. This went exactly the way I thought it would. I polled these names with beer drinkers from all walks and these names got good response. But when I started asking friends of mine I got the same response. The beers I've made that will lead the pack are all high abv and heavy so I thought something "serious" or even a little goth faggish would work. I don't know what to do. If I was going to name it without thinking I would have called it something like Morningstar, mouth mace, or The Embassy.. something that didn't really fit and wouldn't draw a snobby deep pocketed beer drinker.

My first intict was to name it Cerberus Brewing and only make triples.