The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea hes gettin shafted by hollywood for sure. theyre like " listen Tom, just shut the fuck up and stay in your lane, youre only here to cater to the black demographic, you get outta line and we'll kill you off and replace you with another asian, yea thats right we'll put 2 asians on the show, just to show you how much we dont care about you"

not to mention when they cut the crew their checks every week, the payroll guy is crackin up at how much they all get and then he prints out the black guys check and is like "haha, I make more then he does"

all in all … episode was ok..not great…what do u do with that kid?? I would have left his ass…that shit was too crazy..too many walkers in the area..

tough choice..

It's hard not to look at the comics or online shows..the episodes are dragging but I guess they need to do that to make the show last..anyway..here's to next week causing some more interest after lori played that "shane is delusional" card to rick..you would think he would know what his partner is already like..

anyway..

Wow been on holidays since before this started! Looks like not much has changed.

Looking forward to watching it when I get home - hopefully there will still be links now that megaupload has gone.

http://watchseries.eu/new

shows up, minutes/hours after they air.

lots of solid working links.

also, this sundays episode looks good.

shane and rick gonna fight over olive oil!

• Like 2