The Walking Dead.

penmanship

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the book is fucking raw. if the show ran directly off the comic story it would be so rated R Amc wouldn't be able to air it.

And I want know where this Guv guy keeps finding these clean crome pistols. literally showed him giving up his gun 2 eps ago because he found a dead mans revolver.

• 2 months later...

Some zombies are more recently deceased and still have some muscle. Skulls are pretty damn thin and she's got a razor sharp katana. She sharpens it every time she has ten minutes downtime. Explanation enough for me. Every show ever has holes in it aside from breaking bad in my opinion. Just explain it away in your head however you want. This shows still fucking rad.

However. I honestly can't believe it's the most watched basic cable series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

actually i appreciate the fact that it's got it's "own style", in a way, and of course it's entertaining / engrossing.

with this being said it's even more of a shame it's then let down by so many things, many of which exist to make the show more commercial.

like, you're constantly in between "oh, nice" and "ah, c'mon, you have to be kidding me".

Made it up to series 4 of this show but fuck me it is dire, can't be bothered watching any more of this shit

They should introduce a concious zombie character called dave who hangs around and whenever someone says 'walker' or 'biter' he goes 'I know you are, but what am I'

That would save this show

• Like 1