The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since season 2, this show has been boring, logicless, and total garbage with a target demographic of women aged 18 to 35.

That said, I still watch it like how you guys watch Teen Mom and Honey Boo Boo.

If I was Dee, I'd be fighting my ass off for that bottle, too. The show would be a lot better with alcohol in the mix. I would be less reluctant to fast forward all the talking heads scenes if they had a drink in their hand once in a while.

Fuck this show.

im pretty happy with the season so far. the gay factor has been pretty low with more of pressure put on with the zombies.

1st season was ok, season 2 was boring as hell, 3 was ok but got me irritated 4 so far is the best.

now my question. this whole thing with Michonne searching for the governor and due to the terrible things that happened to her.

what the fuck happened to her? in the comic she was brutally raped, in the tv series he stole her blond haired boyfriend. did I miss something?

• 2 weeks later...
that would be a pretty sweet way of revenge. It would also get the group moving out of the prison and onto bigger and better things.

yeah and complety overrun the prison with walkers, like thousands. rick carl baby Maggie michonne barely make it out running for their lives. would be sweet

yeah i haven't complained all season.

just a small gripe about the govenor though.

so this mf'er has zombie heads in a tank, lets his ex get eaten by his assistant,

off his whole group and now he is gathering board games and oxygen tanks?

if pussy was his only goal i'd off the old man grab the women by the hair

and pull them into the truck and start an apocalypse harem.

fuck that, show's great this year,

writing is way better than it's been in seasons past

if youre just watching it to see mindless zombie killing every episode then the shows not for you duuuuuuuude

i'm not. i'm looking for something that isn't being drawn out with boring plot and filler episodes

the show is so far away from the comics

did you know both of hershels daughters were supposed to have their heads cut off by the one of the original prisoners in the jail?

Twins_death.png

more of this

ZNphFrh.gif

not some stupid awkward sympathetic bull shit story line