The Walking Dead.

penmanship

So how about Glenn. Getting all lovey dovey and gun ho to marry Ms cowgirl. Says "look I dont want a wedding." You dont say! Yes because people would be lining up and checking you registry! Dead Bath and Beyond is having a sale this time of year.

Meryl didnt go out so bad. He had the right aim. I liked what michone said about bad mean not feeling weight. Still I will say this show has lost its intensity. It started and season one was like breaking bad (yes i referenced that) always keeping you enticed. I hate shows that end up giving you fillers between plot twists.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha two awesome photos. Meryls good twin. I will say though his character had a depth of torment to it. A battle of good and bad. Usually those characters in Hollywood typically die.

Thats a good set pic it seems of the 3. Probably sweating like crazy from being stuck in the crappy GA heat.

FUCK YOU ANDREA LOLOLOL, and fuck yea Carl! making your dad look like a bitch.

Finale was pretty weak to be honest. Not much happened really, especially after building up to a big shoot out war for the whole season. Andrea deserved to die after taking her sweet ass time trying to pick those pliers up. Not really happy they didn't kill the Governor, and that they got more useless people to join them.

Ah well, there's always next season..

Weak finale. So many stupid decisions. Glad Andrea is gone. Was getting very tired of her swinging back and forth then getting all righteous. So youre tied to a chair and there might be an impending attack from a zombie so you take off your shoes.....the only thing that is protecting your last resort of protection. Havent they kicked in plenty of skulls the past seasons? Weak. Plus she was ready for an attack by the time she got rushed so why didnt she prevail? How many people has she downed by stabbing their skulls with a small knife but now she fails because there pliers? Weak.

Plus Im sure those pliers looked like this...

pliers-1.jpg

So how in the hell did she clip the chain from these...

hand-cuffs-1.jpg

The ending pissed me off the most though. When you think about it the Govnah killed all his supporters. There is no one left in the town to really protect it. Its the govnah and his two dudes that are really realizing hes crazy. The ease of just taking him out has a percentage thats through the roof! Not to mention Rick and everyone are already in his torture area and the govnah doesnt know.

So Rick whats youre best idea?

Ummm lets take people out of a town that has comfortable beds, is clean, walls to protect it, food, water, a level of peace because its a TOWN not a PRISON, and a stock hold of munitions. Then throw these people on a bus and bring them to a "secure" prison with no comfort at all, its dark and gloomy, there are constantly walkers outside, and it hasnt been fully cleaned out of walkers in the walkways below.

They could of easily taken over the town and been rid of the govnah in a jiffy. The thought process for the decision made makes no sense.

As for Carl...way to go! That kid wasnt putting his gun down fast enough for my tastes and I would have shot the dude to.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...