The Walking Dead.

penmanship

its pretty much guaranteed that the wife didnt take a shower after getting her back dug out in the forest

nor did the sheriff after wiping zombie guts all over himself.

so its safe to say that the sex inside the tent was enough to give her a urinary tract infection that would make her wish she was a zombie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
regained blood huh? LOLLLLLLLLLL

I cant understand why he didnt like stick his hand in his pocket at least.

your body reproduces blood that you loose, but it can only reproduce blood to a certain extent and you need to be drinking fluids and eating something in order for your body to reproduce blood, normal people have 10 pints of blood in their body, you can loose maybe 4-6 pints of blood before you loose all energy and basically start to die.... it takes 24 hours to reproduce 1 pint of blood, but you have to be drinking water and eating during that time...

and... body parts can only be re attached in a short period of time.. and since no hospitals are open there is no point in bringing his hand along since it will never be re-attached.

ok what about the gun?

he could have shot the link off the handcuff

what the fuck is everyone talking about a gun?

there was no gun on the roof with him... the black guy only had two bags with him.. and the tool box he kicked over was on the cat walk thing... the rifle was brought down by the mexican guy... black dude had no gun with him when he dropped the key down the pipe..

and they panned out showing him alone on the roof, the top of the roof was connected to 2 other buildings so my guess is he hopped to one of the other buildings and found a ladder, or door into the buildings and ended up running into los vatos locos atlantas thugs who hate zombies gang. :lol: :lol:

See, what would have REALLY made this show classic was if more people died, way more often, in awesome ways.

co-sign this.... the show needs to pick up.. and i hope they don't develop all these idiots at the mountain camp site... just kill off the woman beater, the black girl, and the uglier of the two sisters.. plus the annoying kids... all in some bad ass zombie rape fest though..

thered be lots of unfathered zombies, i cant imagine that being very good, i mean how would the mother know how to raise a zombie child, someones got to teach them to devour flesh and what have you.

they should totally highjack a cruise ship and anchor off shore and just chill, going to shore for provisions and the weekly game, "i'm bored, lets kill some zombies."

what the fuck is everyone talking about a gun?

there was no gun on the roof with him... the black guy only had two bags with him.. and the tool box he kicked over was on the cat walk thing... the rifle was brought down by the mexican guy... black dude had no gun with him when he dropped the key down the pipe..

I think everyone's talking about a gun because the saw's handle kind of looked like a gun ^

Why do all these zombies look like fuckin hipsterz?

Archived