HOW TO APOLOGIZE

Soup

Didnt we resolve this already? Funny i gotta even say "We" because its none of your business. What the fuck are you talking about now? Take it to PM's ILB. Go ask your friends "Hey is it cool if I air Soup's private life out on a public forum?"

If you don't I will.

First of all theres no problem aside from the one you created. Secondly theres nothing that needs you to fix it. And third you cant fix anything by what you're doing. You're just creating problems and solving them by creating more problems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Consensual Sex?

Consensual sex is when both partners are freely and willingly agreeing, or consenting, to whatever sexual activity is occurring.

The issue of consent is very clear. Consent is an active process and a responsibility shared by both partners in any relationship. Consent cannot be given when an individual is intoxicated. Sex without consent is sexual assault/rape. You cannot assume that you have consent – you need to ask.

Make sure the sex you are having is consensual:

Do not make assumptions about consent; lack of a “no” is not a “yes”

Ask for consent – it communicates respect and generally sex is better if both partners can talk about what they like/don’t like

Communicate clearly – talk about your sexual desires and limits

Know that if someone is intoxicated they cannot legally consent to sex. Having sex with someone who is intoxicated is rape.

Approach relationships as equal partners, openly communicating in an atmosphere of mutual respect and shared decision-making.

Edit: And since the age of consent varies from state to state, a consenting adult could be as young as 16. 16 or 18, either way, is an age I passed quite awhile ago br0

yeah i know what that is, i'm just wondering why soup using that in reference to you

its hard to not air someone out on the internet when they cant take hints, or even someone being very direct with them in real life. sometimes you just gotta let a whole bunch of people from all over the world know that someone is being retarded, and hope that will make them stop.

this made me lol

luh you ilb call me sometime faggot jew

nobody but soup sticks to some damn idealistic principals like soup...

If it was anybody other than Soup i would say this dirty laundry is probably

mutually damaging... if not equally then atleast bad enough to want it kept under

wraps. The fact that Fiddy seems confident enough to shake soups tree means 1

of 2 things. Either she knows what i expect to be true about soups strange little

psychology ( the first statement i made). Or whatever soup allegedly has against

Fiddy would embarrass Soup more than it would Fiddy. Fiddy is pretty candid. She

probably doesn't give a fuck if a bunch of mostly strangers knows something trivial

because shes sharp enough to realize nobody gives a shit.

nobody but soup sticks to some damn idealistic principals like soup...

If it was anybody other than Soup i would say this dirty laundry is probably

mutually damaging... if not equally then atleast bad enough to want it kept under

wraps. The fact that Fiddy seems confident enough to shake soups tree means 1

of 2 things. Either she knows what i expect to be true about soups strange little

psychology ( the first statement i made). Or whatever soup allegedly has against

Fiddy would embarrass Soup more than it would Fiddy. Fiddy is pretty candid. She

probably doesn't give a fuck if a bunch of mostly strangers knows something trivial

because shes sharp enough to realize nobody gives a shit.

co-signed what the homie abcs said.

it's either that, or soup has no dirty laundry on 50, so there fore he does not want to air it out because it'll be nothing.