HOW TO APOLOGIZE

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hear that? That's maturity telling you to grow the fuck up. This angsty brand of internet street justice is gay as fuck.

Internet

Street

Justice

Three words that really dont ever need to be near any of the others, let alone in the same sentence.

You know what? Fuck it. THis shit is so appropriate to the topic of the thread I'm just gonna let it ride. With the internet evolving the way it is, with new laws and police departments enforcing cyber bullying laws and more lawsuits popping up every day in newspapers, I think there's going to be a lot less BS a lot more etiquette, and a greater empathy for the lives it affects.

Back in the day when myspace wasnt even around and 12oz was a bunch of people talking to people anonymously, you could sling bullshit willynilly and nobody got hurt. Since then the audience has changed. Everybody is on the internet. You have entire 3/4 generations of families connecting on facebook. I know about 30 people on 12oz in real life. Half of Channel Zero is on my facebook. You can't run your mouth anymore for no reason. There isnt really a place for some asshole who wants to bring up two year old drama. If you want to resolve it in a private conversation, fine. Not to mention we're all 8-10 years older since our inception into 12oz. Shows you how much we've matured.

You should air out 50's dirty laundry, so this thread can be epic.

Yes.

Yeah because "Airing out personal information on a public forum of bloodthirsty douchebags." has been a well-documented and highly praised step in any conflict resolution. There's this thing called "real shit." that the internet isn't apart of.

That was a PM she just posted.

I'm about 60 seconds away from deleting this thread so let it go.

Internet, you're the man now dawg.

You take the interweb too seriously.

I GO HARD IN THE MOTHER FUCKIN PAINT NIGGA.

LEAVE YOU STANKIN NIGGA.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU THANKIN NIGGA?

YES

What is Consensual Sex?

Consensual sex is when both partners are freely and willingly agreeing, or consenting, to whatever sexual activity is occurring.

The issue of consent is very clear. Consent is an active process and a responsibility shared by both partners in any relationship. Consent cannot be given when an individual is intoxicated. Sex without consent is sexual assault/rape. You cannot assume that you have consent – you need to ask.

Make sure the sex you are having is consensual:

Do not make assumptions about consent; lack of a “no” is not a “yes”

Ask for consent – it communicates respect and generally sex is better if both partners can talk about what they like/don’t like

Communicate clearly – talk about your sexual desires and limits

Know that if someone is intoxicated they cannot legally consent to sex. Having sex with someone who is intoxicated is rape.

Approach relationships as equal partners, openly communicating in an atmosphere of mutual respect and shared decision-making.

Edit: And since the age of consent varies from state to state, a consenting adult could be as young as 16. 16 or 18, either way, is an age I passed quite awhile ago br0

its hard to not air someone out on the internet when they cant take hints, or even someone being very direct with them in real life. sometimes you just gotta let a whole bunch of people from all over the world know that someone is being retarded, and hope that will make them stop.

• Like 1