Stun Gun appreciation thread

nsmbfan

just got this

zapl_300x300.jpg

PRO'S: don't need a license to carry one of these, will make a grown mass piss himself in under 10 seconds, no gun shot residue, no loud noises, funny as fuck, won't kill the poor fucker, rechargeable so you don't need batteries, it's also a flashlight

CONS: it's illegal in some places.... NOT TEXAS THOUGH BITCHES!

STATES WHERE STUN GUNS ARE RESTRICTED:

INDIANA (no Tasers)

HAWAII

MASSACHUSETTS

MICHIGAN

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

RHODE ISLAND

WISCONSIN

ILLINOIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CITIES WHERE STUN GUNS ARE RESTRICTED:

ANNAPOLIS, MD

BALTIMORE, MD

BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD

CHICAGO, IL

DENSION / CRAWFORD COUNTY, IA (*According to Sheriff Tom Hogan*)

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

PHILADELPHIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COUNTRIES THAT STUN GUNS ARE RESTRICTED:

AUSTRALIA

BELGIUM

CANADA

DENMARK

HONG KONG

INDIA (POLICE USE ONLY)

ITALY

JAPAN

NEW ZEALAND

NORWAY

SWEDEN

SWITERLAND

UNITED KINGDOM

src: http://www.ledefensetech.com/stungunlaws.htm

buy one here: http://www.beststungun.com/zaplight-flashlight-stun-gun.html

$94.97

+shipping

just make sure it's fully charged when you hit someone, or else you run the risk of just pissing someone off with a half charged stun gun.

i decided against one of these

zapbk950_300x300.jpg

http://www.beststungun.com/blast-knuckles.html

$79.95

taserm26c_300x300.jpg

http://www.beststungun.com/advanced-taser-m18l.html

tasers are cool too but if I'm going to spend $500 I'm going to buy the judge

attachment.php?attachmentid=4091&d=1190749722

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Back in the day, We use to kick it in some kids basement, and one of the kids had a tazer (the one you have to put to someone).We'd smoke and then one of us would fuck with everyone by walking by and putting it to your arm or hand and taze you.It wasn't bad for a few seconds, but if you put that shit to a neck/face that shit would stun the shit out of you.

this customer I know at my job came up to me and was like: "will let me hit you in the chest with my phone for 100 dollars?"

I say sure knowing it's a trick, but unsure of what's actually going down.

He pulls out his phone and ZAPPPPP it's a stun gun that looks like a cell phone.

He didn't hit me with that goddamn thing, just spooked me and everyone in the restaurant.

relevant and sweet story, breh

how is this any different than a woman carrying mace in her purse?

i actually stole the idea from a Bone Daddy's girl who sold the knuckle version to a homey

i don't wanna kill nobody (namaste) i just don't like getting ran up on by dope fiends (which, in my line of work is common... which is to say I'm a dope fiend counselor at the community college on wednesdays)

and it's way different than mace, it is electricity. way cooler than peppers.

well, not brian peppers..

Brian_Peppers_by_Cakemagician.jpg

i actually stole the idea from a Bone Daddy's girl who sold the knuckle version to a homey

i don't wanna kill nobody (namaste) i just don't like getting ran up on by dope fiends (which, in my line of work is common... which is to say I'm a dope fiend counselor at the community college on wednesdays)

and it's way different than mace, it is electricity. way cooler than peppers.

well, not brian peppers..

Brian_Peppers_by_Cakemagician.jpg

in that case, do what you do.

i thought it was for walking to grocery store late at night or something.:lol:

^Thought this fit pretty well, though the 'Number 1 Stunner' chorus does not begin until approximately mid-way through the video.

And I concur with Hater. The Police variant actually punctures the skin in most cases, and they're allowed to use them for people that committed non-violent and non-drug related crimes. Their motto has always been serve and protect but at this point it's more like Catch and Convict. Their only concern is writing tickets to make money and making their quotas. I bet you there was a coalition of obese cops that were sick of not getting any collars and decided that if they couldn't catch us in a straight chase, they'd just fucking immobilize us and get us that way. But I digress, I have one akin to this model - http://www.hanseung.co.kr/builder_images/electric_stun_gun_product15.jpg

It's not too powerful, but it does the job.