INCEPTION

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got TOO HIGH before going to see this. the first twenty minutes or so i was just trying to keep it together. finally settled in and was able to enjoy myself. going to see it again before i make any declarative statements, but all in all, pretty badass.

• Like 1

i saw it last night. i loved it, but i can't readily recommend it to anyone who doesn't have SERIOUS guilt/regret/loss/sankofa issues. and you gotta be willing to be a little cerebral, and a lot willful-suspension-of-disbelief. such as believing the little faggot from 3rd rock from the sun could fight anyone.

if you liked vanilla sky/abre los ojos and eternal sunshine, you'll probably like it.

movie would have been over on level 1[/color]. When they're in the cab.

Both of these then I quickly thought oh yeah you can get away with anything as long as you say its in an alternate state of reality. Ending was hilarious because I joked about it with my friend halfway through the movie. Its the classic kind that pisses you off and makes you realize all of the story progression is in vain, or at least from my interpretation that is the kind of ending it was.

This shit made me lol--Homeboy sent me these messages after seeing inception:

[soup], just thinking about the movie right now is almost enough to move me to tears. I haven't felt this way about any creative achievement ever. I'm usually afraid of over-hyping things because I have the ability to augment my passion for something I enjoy though analysis, but Inception is beyond that. The hype and analysis and criticism I'm capable of isn't even worthy of this movie. As far as I'm concerned, Christopher Nolan is God, and with Inception he's officially produced "light" for the world.

[soup], after thinking about it some more I realized—my opinion of films has changed. There are good movies. There are great movies. Then there is Inception. It's an achievement. It's the child that Blade Runner and Heat and The French Connection raised in hopes of a better future. It is the new canon against which I will judge and inspect all creative endeavors from here on out. If a perfect film ever exists, Inception is it's father on the day he taught it to walk.

UM......so whats the big deal again?

leo dicraprio is a terrible actor, i couldnt hear ellen page, and i thought momento was better. visually it was appealing but its not something i would see again.

best part of the movie: floating fight scene.

that is all.

dude i read from a review...(could be wrong)...it took Nolan nearly 10 years to finish/polish the script.

True story. Dude started writing like in '01, but didn't finalize til like last year or the year before.

Oh and i found it amazing this movie only took about 6 months to film and complete. Probably alotta pre-planning but interesting nonetheless.

OH NO SHE DIIINNNTTT!!^ LEO's the man/nh

from playing a retard in Whats eating Gilbert Grape, to Inception where be plays a badass...hes consistently been innovative, and very selective in his roles. hes going to be considered one of the classic actors of our era..

shit i seriously cant watch movies in theaters after inception..cuz they just cant compare....

• Like 1

..........spoiler..............

WAS THAT FUCKIN DRADLE GONNA FALL OR WHAT? God damnit!

Right when the screen went black some guy screamed BULLSHIT!... Didn't help me figure out if it was going to fall or not.

And how the fuck did they film those floating fight scenes? That was amazing. I'm glad I saw it on the UltraScreen.