INCEPTION

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's how you can tell if it's the real world or the dream world. In the dream world Leo's wearing his wedding ring, i guess cause he's still holding onto his marriage with Mal. In the real world he's not wearing a ring.

And in the final scene, no ring.

I really liked it. Noticed the wedding ring's presense and the lack there of but didn't put two & two together. I'll have to see it again just to confirm that idea for myself.

Also, I stayed after the credits before I read anything on here and never heard the totem drop.

Walked out, didn't like it/was not into it.

Maybe I was doing too much coke to really get into it.

I'm surprised you're doing yak again lately br0.

Only time I've been to a movie on coke I was also rolling balls, watching Toy Story 3, blowing lines right in the theatre...good times.

Edit: Manute is also weird about movies. I remember one time we were wasted and I was going to see either Batman Begins or Dark Knight with some girl I was fucking, and he MADE me take him along. We got there, he watched the movie for like 10 minutes, then got up like "Whythe fuck did you make me come here?" and left to go drink more with HATER