B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gotta stay away from teh prostitots dudes. i marathon fucked my ex last night after the bar slept a few hours then proceeded to fuck her until we both got hungry. went to get some pho then she had to go to work. last night was cool other than she started yellin at me when she was hella drunk so i got out of the car and started walkin. she pulled up to me sayin she was sorry and shit. she made me eggs and toast last night.

ralph im pretty sure were facebook friends... so im not sure why you didn't go to our awesome party...

In other news. Were getting the word to Brian Wilson that we are going to give him a free tattoo since all the ones he has sucks... Can't wait to hear back.

that was one of those days where I either went to the giants game or watched.

as far as the wilson tattoos, dude needs an upgrade yall shoulg hook him up just for the publicity

yesterday? lol. hows australia

hot and sunny :cool:

swindle your boy should get beat down every day for that shit. fuckin with under age girls.

hella scust

they lied to him and said they were 16 which is legal. they were little sluts anyway, what difference does a year make.

the most fucked up part is his friend since primary school snitched on him for no apparent reason.

So I passed out last night at midnight. Sometime a little later I saw blue lights out my window, then someone starts knocking on my door. Then they start knocking on my window and im like fuck, the cops want to talk to me. I live at the front of my apt so anytime any car gets broken into or valdalized they ALWAYS knock on my door like I A)saw something and B) want to talk to them if I did so I just layed there. After a minute I put some clothes on and went outside, saw the cop with someone pulled over, and went back to sleep.

TURNS OUT it was the stripper and her drunk friend who live in my building wanting to hang out. Im a dumbass. But having a stripper who is a neighbor is gnna keep me from moving no matter how bad the traffic is on my street