B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At some gay ass party

In some gay ass rich neighborhood

With some gay ass phillipinos

Shit is hella gay

I'm gonna drink up all thier beer and Gtfo of here.

I wish i could post pics from my phone so you guys could see the shut I'm laughing at right now

Some flip is doing his 'music' in the livingroom

Organ+beatboxing+rapping singing gay shit+ dressed like your tipical flip

Shit is torturous to say the least

Thrashed as fuck. God damn Genny Light is allready given me the gnarly farts precursor to awful shits.

My old man calls em floating air biscuits. So I have yet to claim BSMhood but so far tonight I've clubbed this chump at a house party with an unopened beer.

Ended up being the owner of the house WOOPS. He was a buster anyway. No one gives a fuck about your beer pong excellence. Make a youtube video faggot.

So my claim to BSMhood:

Go to a party get drunk for free then lump the host and laugh

i need one of those hats but i'm broke till friday. last night was rad i flexed my BSMs at the bartender and she paid my tab for me. Then she let me drink her vodka in the parking lot after she got off work till the point where i passed out in a parking spot. she woke me up and drove me home after everyone left around 6am. Fuck yeah.

You should have been at the bar the other night. 100 chicken nuggets haha. call me this week.

Thrashed as fuck. God damn Genny Light is allready given me the gnarly farts precursor to awful shits.

My old man calls em floating air biscuits. So I have yet to claim BSMhood but so far tonight I've clubbed this chump at a house party with an unopened beer.

Ended up being the owner of the house WOOPS. He was a buster anyway. No one gives a fuck about your beer pong excellence. Make a youtube video faggot.

So my claim to BSMhood:

Go to a party get drunk for free then lump the host and laugh

We went to 4 bars, a strip club (which we got in for free, even though clown tried to charge us $30 at the door), and then I took my brother to his first ever rub and tug...succesful, BSM ass night

Just broke a flip chikck off to some lil John

BSMING THIS SHIT UP

JACKIN THEIR WIMMINZ IN THE 2011

It's 3 am, and i'm BSM as FUCK! Fuck you naggers, WUUUT!

IMG_5326.jpg

5047475203_da395cc1d9.jpg

have any of the other BSMs been watching college football this season? shits been epic so far.

my ducks just jumped to #3 (ap poll) in the nation after defeating stanford yesterday.

FUCK YES.

BNH - i know youre an ohio fan, how do you feel about the ducks possibly getting another shot at them at the rose bowl? could make for a helluva game.