B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

My condolences.

I just buried one of my oldest and best friends on Wednesday. He had been shooting dope for the past 15 years with clean spells only when he was in the joint. He didn't get to go to any of the funerals for his mother, father, or sister who all died from dope overdoses because they all happened during his stints in prison. I watched heroin kill an entire family, and it was fucking painful. I'm not trying to one up you on some worse drug overdose post, but reading your post, it seems fitting to empathize with you. It sucks man, and you are absolutely right- anyone who makes a habit from shooting opiates will eventually die from it. I'm tired of going to fucking funerals.

Yea man its horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through

that, I hope everything gets better. Im not going to bother

getting into specifics but yea don't be fucking with

heroin, I know an internet post from some random kid

probably won't change your mind but seriously think about

it. Think of the people around you, along with them knowing

you died to get high. Its fucking awful. And its awful to be

one of those people. I told myself i'd never fuck with

anything hardcore or ever touch a pill, i just stick to weed

and beer...Don't want to make you feel like shit, but

i do because i know what that feels like.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

C locc - MJ is doing a forearm tattoo on a guy that is possibly mentally retarded. hes getting a badass snake coming out eye socket of a skull. he doesnt have down syndrome, but something is definitely not right with dude. MJ was out back having a smoke so i asked him "hey, that guy youre workin on, he might be....retarded, you know that right?"

MJ: i know thats why im hooking him up even though he didnt have much money, that ol boy is as nice as the day is long. i really like him.

awesome