B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

itsallafarce

studios ftw. wait. art or living? it all depends.

on another note. the most BSM dream of my life took a step towards becoming a reality today.

i work with lil rich kids at a fancy preschool in the suburbs and i've always dreamt about nailing

one of the little bastards mothers. preferably a married one. this one mom in particular is since

split with her husband and left alone with three crazy kids for the time being before she moves

back to chicago. so. being the charmer i am i offered my services, kind of jokingly the other day.

and out of no where this lady asks me if not only would i mind helping out one weekend but if i would

go with them to some aquarium or some shit. there was talk of dinner being made as half payment also.

i'm new to this level of game but the bitch is some senior editor at some company and shes

fucking cute as SHIT!not uber hot but the kind of lady you think is pretty as fuck and probably

goes to church or some shit. age. 44. i'm brainstorming gameplays. nurgas...?

oh yeah. flicks. next time the opportunity's there i'll give it a shot. can't obviously be all

"yo, can i take a head shot of you so my internet niggas can talk about how i plan to

do terrible shit to your're vajenga while you're kids sleep in the next rooms."