B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha I never said people who drank are lame. my favorite oontzers love the booze. (swindz, swamp, and you nbb). hahaha it's just annoying to see people talk shit about how I don't drink. but yeah deleted because I got better shit to do.

Drunkenly talking to my friend on facebook...

"Like if i dated a girl my friends knew, i'd want to know if she got blown out by a million black dudes prior to me.

So i could break up with her."

commenting on my famous skateboarder friends fb

Vince Capaldi

Anyone know of any good chick flicks?

5 hours ago · Like ·

View all 28 comments

Erika Shmorales

oh my god your so sweet

about an hour ago · Like

NBB

BIG BLACK SLUTS DRIVE ME NUTS 3

Dude i know how much you're on facebook. You fucking DONT have anything better to do most the time.. Me and swamp stay way more partying then you and you don't see us on some "oh i dont' need facebook i have a life" bullshit

I'm only on fb at work mostly. And if i check it on my phone on the bus and whatnot. I stay logged in due to ny phone haha i don't just sit on it for hours. And I do have better shit to do like skate and paint. I just got an apartment today and I'll be busy with that and have been planning trips all over. It's not always cool to try and be a cool guy to your friends, dude.

i just posted this on fb

I want spicy noodle dishes for breakfast. I want fermented fish sauce as a condiment, i want copious amounts of lady boys, and actual ladies if i need them. I want knock off everything, i want buddhism and bootleg blu-rays.i want a place where the iced beer and rice wine flows like... well... beer. Im talking about a little place called South-East Asia