B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

I had a job do that to me once.

When I asked to be reimbursed the fee for a bounced check the guy got all pissy.

This same guy also asked me if I knew any hot chicks that would be interested in working the phones in his office.

Almost positive he would have raped any friend I sent his way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why in the motherfuck is this thread halfway down the bottom of the second page!!?

come ON you faggots.

on a side note. my experiment on only drinking quality beers to

reduce the intensity of a morning hangover failed miserably. 2 - 4 nights.

must only work if you don't mix it up with a fuckload of different

high percentage beers.

there are a good many hangover experiments brAH!

like the one where you just drink like a man fish all

the time and stop getting hangovers like a pussy. i used

to have that one down pat. now not so much. but i swear

on the late stan kubrick that whole drinking good beers

thing worked a couple times first go around. not sure what went wrong.

I disagree. I only on the rarest of occasions get hangovers. My body is trained to drink a couple of cups of water before I fall asleep even when in black or mode. I might wake up the next day parched. But I only get a hangover once every 6 months or so. Maybe. Considering how often I drink that averages out to like once every 100 or so times I get drunk.

On another note, have you ever been lied to for 3 months straight? I just did.. Hella chump status.

I disagree. I only on the rarest of occasions get hangovers. My body is trained to drink a couple of cups of water before I fall asleep even when in black or mode. I might wake up the next day parched. But I only get a hangover once every 6 months or so. Maybe. Considering how often I drink that averages out to like once every 100 or so times I get drunk.

On another note, have you ever been lied to for 3 months straight? I just did.. Hella chump status.

Jealous as fuck.

I get raging hangovers nearly everytime I drink. Have started to get them from drinking a 6 pack. Think my body is fucked.

Jealous as fuck.

I get raging hangovers nearly everytime I drink. Have started to get them from drinking a 6 pack. Think my body is fucked.

All hangovers are due to your body being depleted of something it needs. Try taking some multi vitamins or getting some electrolytes in you. Just experiment to see what your body isn't producing as it should.

LAWLLLLLL!

I'm not really sweating it, guy.

I find that a plate of about 6 fried eggs, lots of water, a shower and a nice healthy shit the next day all leave me feeling almost 100%.

If I bate of fuck something---->100%.

This all takes anywhere from 60 minutes to an hour to complete. (I'm awesome at math)

Not bad for my advanced age.

Jealous as fuck.

this! i can usually get fairly drunk, remember everything and wake up alright the next day. lately ive been getting black out drunk, not remembering huge chunks of the night, waking up in places not knowing how i got there with real bad hangovers. especially from beer.

this! i can usually get fairly drunk, remember everything and wake up alright the next day. lately ive been getting black out drunk, not remembering huge chunks of the night, waking up in places not knowing how i got there with real bad hangovers. especially from beer.

Its got something to do with the alch in Australia, beer and wine over there used to leave me really hung over in th morning. (The sunday before I left the country, I did the most epic morning after vom. Something I've done maybe two or three times in my life).

About 30 hrs later, I'm close to the russian border doing straight shots of vodka all night long and every things perfectly fine the day after.