B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

real life props for your boy NBB, thats rough, yet awesome that hes all "paraplegic my ass!" best of luck and wishes for him.

edit: figured i'd share a story of a quiet, peaceful, humble dude stepping out of his normal way of life... 2 friends of mine (who play folkish music, one dude is real good on a banjo) were playing for some HA's and a handful of other clubs for the 2nd year in a row at this big party. late into the night they're obviously wasted and one of the dudes grabs my buddys guitar and says something like "aha im gonna throw it in the fire ahhh" and my buddy shoots right back with "get your greasy fuckin paws off my fuckin guitar"... everyone goes silent (basically the record skipped and everyone turns their head like it was a scene from a movie) and my 2 friends are getting death stares across the board.. after a few moments one dude in the back of the party yells "ohhhhhhh" and everyone starts laughing and carries on. a few minutes later they invited them to ride with them to the strip club.

TLDR>... a friend mouthed back to a biker at a MCs party and not only got away with it, but got invited to ride with them to the strip club.

double edit: is that BSM or am i doing it wrong? i rarely pop in here.

real life props for your boy NBB, thats rough, yet awesome that hes all "paraplegic my ass!" best of luck and wishes for him.

edit: figured i'd share a story of a quiet, peaceful, humble dude stepping out of his normal way of life... 2 friends of mine (who play folkish music, one dude is real good on a banjo) were playing for some HA's and a handful of other clubs for the 2nd year in a row at this big party. late into the night they're obviously wasted and one of the dudes grabs my buddys guitar and says something like "aha im gonna throw it in the fire ahhh" and my buddy shoots right back with "get your greasy fuckin paws off my fuckin guitar"... everyone goes silent (basically the record skipped and everyone turns their head like it was a scene from a movie) and my 2 friends are getting death stares across the board.. after a few moments one dude in the back of the party yells "ohhhhhhh" and everyone starts laughing and carries on. a few minutes later they invited them to ride with them to the strip club.

TLDR>... a friend mouthed back to a biker at a MCs party and not only got away with it, but got invited to ride with them to the strip club.

double edit: is that BSM or am i doing it wrong? i rarely pop in here.

It'd be BSM if he beat them up/fucked their wives.