B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

post rap links you bearded freak.

this threads not moving so well. but i reckon being pushy isn't very bsm. it's way cooler to let shit flow.

hence why i might have to let this fine ass swedish nanny at my work holler at me. i see her lookin. and

she's a ginger too, with about a hair of an inch on me height wise. fuck it though. tall bitches are okay.

boats. ima be cumin too yer ho0d at some point in the next 5-6 months. just sayin.

spicy. raises are nice. wish i didn't work for a bunch of christ killers. might be in the cards too.

dammit i really can't stand those people...............to clear up any vagueness that might have occurred there.

jews.jpg

and g-face. c'm0n s0n. you know my couches be whyte now.

• Like 1

I actually get that stuff for free from social services. I told my sister i'd sign up since all my money is under the table and she could use the extra grocery money.

I walked out with a gov coupon for abuterol Kinda stoked.

ps: hows work and did you get skype yet? im about to get premium account this week for bsm group chat yes homo

Having a bbq today.

since umad just posted i want to say that My homie in my ase gang got in a car accident on his way to coachella. He's in fresno general. partially paralyzed. But he can move his hands so hopefully it's just the swelling pinching the nerves... I don't pray. but i doo believe in quantum theory. so if everyone wants to put some good vibes in their atoms. and every atom is connected to every other atom in the universe.

then hopefully those good vibes will make it to my homies neck.

• Like 1

Hate to hear abt anyone being paralyzed, especially since I just got done fucking my stripper neighbor , and if I hada got paralyzed, that shit would not go down

Funny story, I let her borrow an old laptop, then got it back 4 months later to jailbreak an iPhone and it had a sex video of her and her boyfriend on it. So you could at least rub one out to her.