B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres a strip club in Eugene Oregon, The Nile, that has a fat cheeseburger and fry basket for 3$

my homie almost got kicked out of my post-wedding party at The Nile because he was 300% shitfaced and was trying to tip strippers with fake diamonds

anyway, eating a stripclubs is what the fuck is up.

catch me at the cunt-smellin chairs, pigging out on a burger and drinking whiskey while i tip bitches.

They serve food in strip clubs?

Would any of you guys eat food from a strip club?

Too much genital juices flowing in the building for me to trust it.

Or are you talking about meth?

i would imagine they have really good buffets of total junk food. which i am totally down with. i think them having food is an american thing though

That's actually one of the places im talking about... The one in sf

That place used to (maybe still does?) have the $5 Friday all you can eat buffet lunch. $5 to get in the door and eat all the chicken, mash potatoes etc. you want while watching some decent dancers. The last time I went, all the seats were reserved so I had to set my plate on the stage to eat. Surprisingly, that did not go over well with security.

Definitely worth the 5 for a week ending lunch break.

That place used to (maybe still does?) have the $5 Friday all you can eat buffet lunch. $5 to get in the door and eat all the chicken, mash potatoes etc. you want while watching some decent dancers. The last time I went, all the seats were reserved so I had to set my plate on the stage to eat. Surprisingly, that did not go over well with security.

Definitely worth the 5 for a week ending lunch break.

You can eat crazy good at strip clubs on a Friday in Providence. Hit Foxy Lady for the free, all you can eat Legs & Eggs breakfast buffet, and then walk 5 minutes down the street to the Cadillac Lounge for $5 prime rib for lunch/dinner

You can eat crazy good at strip clubs on a Friday in Providence. Hit Foxy Lady for the free, all you can eat Legs & Eggs breakfast buffet, and then walk 5 minutes down the street to the Cadillac Lounge for $5 prime rib for lunch/dinner

I can't imagine the quality of the rib to be all that good though for 5 bucks. Most places that sell "prime rib" don't even have prime rib. Grades are usually select or choice at most places very rarely does a place actually have a usda prime rib roast. To expensive for not much difference. I'm not sure how they get away with it maybe cause peeps just don't know any better. Anyway three day weekends are what's up.

By prime rib I just mean "standing rib roast."

"A colloquial and popular term for this cut is "prime rib". Historically, this name stands out regardless of the grade. In addition, the USDA acknowledges this historical note by not requiring the cut "to be derived from USDA prime grade beef."

Either way, it still tastes good

yes yes it does. although i've gotten prime rib at some places and it was just absolute shit. i sat there wondering to myself "how do you fuck up prime rib" shit had me bewildered. I'm conflicted on what to do tonight. It's my sunday so i gotta work tomorrow but i feel the urge to go get fucked up. I guess really there is no questioning what i should do......fucked up it is.