'fitted hats'

KM4RT

disagree on this. Leaving the sticker on subtracts cool points but whats wrong with

a fitted? Baseball team caps are acceptable but thats where i draw the line. Them

clothing companies figured out that people like new era caps and hopped on... Thing

is i don't wear clothes that are plastered with advertising usually. So why would i

wear a hat that is a bunch of advertising. I wear my Tigers cap to show support

for the team. I watch most of the games too tho.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonus:

suicidal2kg.jpg

I ordered one of these from my dude's record store forever ago but that shit still hasn't come in :mad:

Also I wear a fitted... but the stickers are off and the bill is kind of bent. Not a whole lot but enough.

Bent brim is OK, seems like the rural areas and smaller cities still like it, personally I prefer the flat ones.

Leaving the stickers/holograms on makes sense to kids who grow up around mad bootleg shit also.

Pinheaded niggas with their ears tucked into their fitted = douchebags brah.

Fuck are you gonna have something called a fitted that don't even fit you.

I wear my Tigers cap to show support

for the team. I watch most of the games too tho.

my team sucks, i mostly just listen to them on the radio

Bent brim is OK, seems like the rural areas and smaller cities still like it, personally I prefer the flat ones.

Leaving the stickers/holograms on makes sense to kids who grow up around mad bootleg shit also.

QUOTE]

i like a bent brim, if it's straight then it's loose and doesn't keep the sun out of my eyes, leaving stickers on is fake. you bought it with the sticker so you know it's legit, who cares what the hood rats think

the people who wear those kind of hats are really particular about their camo.

shit has to be perfect, or they wont rock it. because with those guys,

you never know when a deer or possum might roll along, might

have to grab the shotgun and shoot dinner..

I wear a fitted most of the time. On field authentic collection only. Shit is timeless. I own one hat with a new era flag on it.

I remember when new era and MLB switched up the authentics, and slapped that huge sticker on the top of the bill, I was half serious thinking dudes would rock that shit, I die everytime I see someone with them on. That shit is just RIDICULOUS!!!! walking around with a sticker that says "SUPERIOR MOSTUIRE WICKING" and "SHRINK RESISTANT" on the bill. Get the fuck out of here. Or people who peel everything but the little rectangle authentic sticker off.

I'm all for hating on tacky "FASHION 5950s" though.....