'fitted hats'

KM4RT

Most white guys from "the city" match their clothing. It's more of a city thing than a black thing.

Who wants to be wearing a blue hat with a green shirt & red shoes & brown shorts.

no it is a fuckin black thing to be matchy matchy. never seen a white dude and his bitch wearin matching sweatsuits. and who wears the multi colored hat, shirt, shoes and shorts...........black people. its the same mentality the black girls have on the back of the bus or in the mall. loud as fuck and hella annoying

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i curve my fitted to form shape of V.

Back in the day, like at baseball practice and shit, fools would fold someones hat into an M while they were batting if they didnt wear the hat under their helmet. I remember this being called getting Mickey Moused. Anyone?

[/size]

no it is a fuckin black thing to be matchy matchy. never seen a white dude and his bitch wearin matching sweatsuits. and who wears the multi colored hat, shirt, shoes and shorts...........black people. its the same mentality the black girls have on the back of the bus or in the mall. loud as fuck and hella annoying

Who was talking about matching your clothes with your girlfriend? I was talking about matching your clothes on yourself.

Real shit though------I match my hat with my sneakers--------------it's always a must

can't walk around wearing a black n red and green shoes---------

I'm sayin-----no swag havin' niggas grabbin whatever is on the top of their dressers------walkin out the door rockin' avocado green Wranglers with a red flannel and a purple Minnesota Vikings hat. Nobody takes these clowns serious---------------

Look at your wardrobe---------look at your facial expression----------look at your dandruff--------