Mexico

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do it man check it money wise what you take from here is worth ten times more over there example: 10 bucks is 100 pesos plain and simple,... just keep in mind the risks but then again cops can always be bribed it helps out every now and then knawmsayin'

DON'T DRINK THE WATER THERE

Don't believe this. Restaurants are required to have filtered water pumped into them as well as stores who have clean water dispensers for workers to fill up large coolers.

do it man check it money wise what you take from here is worth ten times more over there example: 10 bucks is 100 pesos plain and simple,...

I love when people think that going to another country with American money means they are making a killing on the conversion. You don't understand how conversion rates work do you? Mexico really isn't cheap unless you head to the indigenous areas.

Anyway, I been in Mexico for a while. It's relatively safe. More chilled than the US. Less moronic fatties who are scared of their shadows and terrorists. Depends where you go. Use common sense. They set up tons of military checkpoints to protect people and watch for drug and weapon trafficking. Not that either of those two concern you unless you're in the business. Where you looking at going?

I was listening to an andre nickatina song referencing you just moments before you posted this thread.

SPOOKY!

my nigga.

gasface...am I confusing you with someone else I thought you were in Korea??

I'm not white yall, pssshhhh. And I dress bummy as fuck, so no worries.

I'm thinking Mex City, a good friend might head down to enroll in some film school, so I'm thinking I might tag along for a year. He's got fam down there too.

Mexico city is a pretty chill place. I got there every year and its a great place. All the good food, bootleg movies, and 100 peso hookers you can ever imagine!

And being completely serious here, dont piss off any asian people there. You never know who they be working for.. (I learnt this the hard way)

I was in Korea. I took a break from those rice fanatics for a bit and swam to Mexico...where I found more rice.

if this conversation is better left to pm's, feel free, but are you doing some english teaching program or what? or just globetrotting and making the rest of us look lead-footed as fuck? what's your secret?

what's rent like in ciudad mex? or where are you at?

what kinda loose percentages of races make up mexico city, at least visually anyways. i always assumed it was only mexicans that live there. but clearly thats a rediculous thought given the sheer size of it.

maybe ill go n dig up some wikizms etc etc and go dubai on the place for a bit.

if this conversation is better left to pm's, feel free, but are you doing some english teaching program or what? or just globetrotting and making the rest of us look lead-footed as fuck? what's your secret?

what's rent like in ciudad mex? or where are you at?

Rent is relative. In Mexico City I'm sure you can find a decent place for a bargain, but most foreign people are scared to live amongst the Messicans, so they get ripped off paying for casitas in whiteyville.

I do jack shit down here. I exercise, eat, ride my bike and take pictures. I'm about to do a day in pies post. I'mm nowhere near Mexico City though.

Mexico city is a scary place. You can die crossing the street since people driving don't slow down or let you cross. Taxis are scary to ride in, swirving in and out of traffic, cutting infront of cars so you don't miss a ln exit. Don't flash nice things around because you'll get robbed.

oh schnaaap gasface in mexico huh. dope dope.

i thought you was on some cheesesteak eating tip somewhere in penn.

Man, I haven't been around Philly for more than a few weeks in years.

I'd stab somebody for a cheesesteak, a soft pretzel, some Tastykakes, Herr's chips and a Yuengling though.

im fairly curious what its like living down there from a north americans perspective, did you just up n move or were you down there alot for/with family.

pretty interesting. iv heard the people are very inviting and super hospitable. used to know a guy in everette washington from mexico, an illegal. worked at this restaraunt my old girlfriend did a mural in. that dude was the man, we got along really well. he used to always ask about me n shit. dude drank taquilla like a FISH. it was insane.

super interesting dude, broke down the whole routine how alot of illegals get into the country and how they go about living. certainly not just running the fucking border at 4am.

this dude was flown into los angeles with a full load of others and literally fucking TRUNKED inna car for a few hours and then, he was on his own.

miss that dude. benito.

yeeeah boy. ha, fun times. i always used to tell him to get his ass to canada for a visit. but, it was just jokin. he wanted to so bad, but. once he crosses that border, chances are he aint ever gettin back in.

I lived around Mexicans my whole life, this was a natural progression, ha.

My parents retired down here a while back.

I swoop through now and then, find weed and smoke it on the beach.

My Spanish is terrible though.

I always know what they're saying, but I just can't find the words in my head to respond.

Mexicans are probably the easiest people to get along with culturally for Americans in terms of foreign language speaking nations/cultures.

im fairly curious what its like living down there from a north americans perspective, did you just up n move or were you down there alot for/with family.

pretty interesting. iv heard the people are very inviting and super hospitable. used to know a guy in everette washington from mexico, an illegal. worked at this restaraunt my old girlfriend did a mural in. that dude was the man, we got along really well. he used to always ask about me n shit. dude drank taquilla like a FISH. it was insane.

super interesting dude, broke down the whole routine how alot of illegals get into the country and how they go about living. certainly not just running the fucking border at 4am.

this dude was flown into los angeles with a full load of others and literally fucking TRUNKED inna car for a few hours and then, he was on his own.

miss that dude. benito.

yeeeah boy. ha, fun times. i always used to tell him to get his ass to canada for a visit. but, it was just jokin. he wanted to so bad, but. once he crosses that border, chances are he aint ever gettin back in.

so mysterious and intriguing.

i dunno if you got paypal but if not im sure theres western union down there.

i need a mexican virgin with attractive bloodlines. she cant weigh anymore than a hundread pounds tho cause freight on anything in excess of is rediculous and the chinese make em smaller/easier to package.

make sure she can cook.

I was there earlier this year. Mexico city is pretty gnarly. Expect to see dead people in your hotel room that you did not kill and a weapon you did not use amidst your luggage. Head to the tourist spots and expect to get ripped off for cheap coke and thrown in jail.

*fixed