SOME BULLSHIT

50million

just did laundry at my friend's apartment.

got all my clothes stolen from out the dryer.

for real though? my mom moved out of the bay and shes bitching at me over the phone to move out of 'the ghetto'. some bullshit!

ugh someone cheer me up. i have had some bad luck the past few months....

crybaby.png

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i stole your laundry. if you ever want to see your assless chaps and cross colours denim jacket again, you must follow the soon to be delivered ransom note to the letter.

its for the resurrection of the homo dudgeon.

its not the end of the world...im just pissed. 2 months ago someone stole my bank account and bought hella apple computers, my registration sticker was peeled off my car (and yes, i cut it up before hand too), i got a $500 fucking ticket that i didnt deserve....and now someone steals all my underwear???? fuck that shit! i swear, if i see some bitch in my dress im going to strangle her.

there-will-be-blood-poster.jpg

• Like 1

how long have you lived in the bay that you're just now learning this lesson?

christ.

you can leave clothes in the washer unattended, but NEVER leave the dryer. i learned that the first week i lived in the TL when i watched a very obvious non-clothes-laundering-hoodlum remove some nice whites from a dryer.

you dumb.

first, it was in an apartment and his room is next to it...i put it in the dryer, went into the apartment, got a glass of water, and came back. someone stole my WET clothes no less. the boy and his roomies leave their clothes in there all the time. even over night.

idunno. its just the last thing i needed this millennium.

when i go to the 'mat, i definitely stay in there.

ive been fucking going to laundry mats for 10+ years. someone stole my panties once, but not my whole entire underwear and t-shirt collection. i didnt think twice about leaving for less than 5 minutes in an apartment building. i guess im going to have to fucking sit around for 2 hours watching that shit.

im just going to the "ghetto" laundry mat across the street from my house. at least they show espn...

*i dont think it's "ghetto" but that it's nickname for some reason....thats besides the point.

this is a very very common thing that happens in the ghetto.

common knowledge NOT to leave your clothes unattended in the hood.

my ex girlfriend who i was with for almost 4 years lived in a VERY ghetto apartment complex and she left for a few minutes to check on her kid and came back and someone stole her $60 pair of jeans.....she was so upset, that i took her to the store and bought her a brand new pair to cheer her up.

this other girl i was seeing named jessica lived in some really bad apartments too....someone stole all of her thongs out of the dryer...she was pissed because she had to go buy a bunch of new pairs of underwear and they were the expensive brand too.

you dont need to move out of the hood....you just need to keep a better eye on your stuff.