Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
50million

SOME BULLSHIT

just did laundry at my friend's apartment.

got all my clothes stolen from out the dryer.

for real though? my mom moved out of the bay and shes bitching at me over the phone to move out of 'the ghetto'. some bullshit!

ugh someone cheer me up. i have had some bad luck the past few months....

crybaby.png

• Like 1

i stole your laundry. if you ever want to see your assless chaps and cross colours denim jacket again, you must follow the soon to be delivered ransom note to the letter.

• Like 1

i stole your laundry. if you ever want to see your assless chaps and cross colours denim jacket again, you must follow the soon to be delivered ransom note to the letter.

its for the resurrection of the homo dudgeon.

its not the end of the world...im just pissed. 2 months ago someone stole my bank account and bought hella apple computers, my registration sticker was peeled off my car (and yes, i cut it up before hand too), i got a $500 fucking ticket that i didnt deserve....and now someone steals all my underwear???? fuck that shit! i swear, if i see some bitch in my dress im going to strangle her.

there-will-be-blood-poster.jpg

• Like 1

how long have you lived in the bay that you're just now learning this lesson?

christ.

you can leave clothes in the washer unattended, but NEVER leave the dryer. i learned that the first week i lived in the TL when i watched a very obvious non-clothes-laundering-hoodlum remove some nice whites from a dryer.

you dumb.

first, it was in an apartment and his room is next to it...i put it in the dryer, went into the apartment, got a glass of water, and came back. someone stole my WET clothes no less. the boy and his roomies leave their clothes in there all the time. even over night.

idunno. its just the last thing i needed this millennium.

when i go to the 'mat, i definitely stay in there.

pay it forward.

now you know the hustle ;)

i got more beer.

and a bottle of wine....

spitfire, most washing machines have a spin cycle that get rid of all the excess water, leaving you with damp clothing.

1481082627_Jfrieghtgreen.jpg.099a10c789b3b256166ae89776088c18.jpg

crackheads can do some pretty amazing things.

like break into an apartment, steal someones wet clothes from the locked laundry room, and get out without a trace!

Dave+Chappelle+crackhead.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now