Earthquake warning for California

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

buzzkill casek, buzzkill... you always seem to have a way of making me rethink my pompus arrogent mindsets.

and i can definatly add that vancouver has been livin onna prayer for far too long avoiding any serious quakes. and that cake loving canuck did lump the entire coast together on this.

i think im going to paint pen the word tectonic onto not all, but at least one of my dinner plates.

buzzkill casek, buzzkill... you always seem to have a way of making me rethink my pompus arrogent mindsets.

and i can definatly add that vancouver has been livin onna prayer for far too long avoiding any serious quakes. and that cake loving canuck did lump the entire coast together on this.

i think im going to paint pen the word tectonic onto not all, but at least one of my dinner plates.

I like to foil thoughts of being cruel to people for something they can't help. It's still funny, just not "haha, look at the retard" funny.

i found a wallet last week, dog park. had 25 bucks in it along with a gold visa/mastercard/and gas card. also had a handicapped wallet pass and his i.d.

he was not in pristene human condition. the wallet had not been there all night as there were no signs of moisture or anythin else. once i grabbed it like i just captured the fucking flag and quickly thought about who i could grunt out to go get me shit on the cards. i thought, you know what. fuck that. losing your wallet is wack as fuck, theres only 25 bucks cash in it and shit, i spend more on gas everyday.

i looked at his addy on his liscense to see if it was issued in my neighborhood. and it was.

i drove to the building, ends up being a ground level sweet with an indivudal entrance. i knock, nothin. dog barking loud, so im thinkin maybe he came back. realized he dropped his shit. dropped dog off and went looking to find it.

so i tuck it under his front door mat leaving like an inch exposed on top so hell see its there.

feeling like jesus christ himself as i walk away as a mystery hero i hear this really loud conversation going on between an older woman and a semi older man clearly with a speech/thinking/life disability. i wonderrr... hmm.

sure enough, dudes in one of those motorized chair/scooter whatever the fuck there called things and hes driving backwards up to his door, i suppose easiest way to get inside.

i yell over "hey, found yer wallet. check yer front door mat" he responds in a far lessintellent manor to forrest gump "thaaaanks!! howd that get over there" with a look of shock as to how hed lost it, how he didnt know he lost it, and how i. jesus cos christ returned it. unscathed.

that guy wouldnt have reported that shit for days and im guessing wouldnt have even known or stopped to call em in lost/stolen for the same.

moral of the story is iv taken three times my daily dosage of dexedrine today and felt like rambling on my keyboard about how great i am while i watch hockey and explore my brains neverending carnival of assizm.

but yes, that act of god was factual.

been hanging out with some bird that smokes hella weed and watches a ton of movies n shit.

its absolutely amazing how little i know and out of touch with current hollywood celebs and productions. shits comedy.

and no, iv never seen that movie ^^ hah.

and a sidenote shes like this fucking schooled downloader er some shit. like downloads all kinds of everything... i had NO IDEA how much pirating goes down and how easy it really is. not really for me, i cant be bothered and iv been scared for life from the first comp i ever owned using Kazaa and quickly learning my computer had contracted aids.

interesting none the less tho.

IT MAYYYYYY DESTORY LOTSSS OF HOUSE-.................ES

*COUGGGGHHHHHH*