oontz sausage fest, fa real

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should go VIP.....all kinds of females posting in there.

Even a buncha pics in the "what am i wearing thread" or the VIP "smash me or trash me thread"

Hella happy i got VIP....I'm fapping to 12oz broads all the time.

What about the "I want to become a pole dancer, here's teh nudes" thread? Completely left that out.

I was waiting for them to all go lesbian and start posting pics of scissoring, but none of them had the balls.

Damn the interweb.

actually under the dirty dozen society vip there's a secret menu you guys can't access

called 12oz women scissor, fap, and flick...

• Like 1

I think you're all forgetting one important piece of info - 95% of the women that were/are on this site have been retarded. Granted, like 99% of the dudes on this site are retarded too, but they slip under the radar a bit more easily. Plus, we've had 3-5 snitch ass females on here, including an undercover cop.

PS: Any of you motherfuckers remember the Pigdog, Gatita? So haggard.

Edit: I should probably no homo this whole post and specify that i'm not saying there shouldn't be any females on here, i'm just saying that having an large influx of females on the site wouldn't improve it at all. Infact, it'd probably bring out the worst in a ton of dudes trying to e-mack and posting gay ass lovey dovey shit like happened with that tranny Kandybah.

• Like 1

wow gatita.

totally forgot about her. see most of these chicks don't even make it onto my radar.

i agree with Chup, we're not in the business of attracting quality females, the board takes what it can get.

we had some good girls. guys scoop em up and marry em hahahaha

omg that dlush drama took the cake. it involved a couple relationships, the board and some cheating. yes, there were pics.

and yeah, we exist and at this point, some of these couples have reproduced :shook: hahaha