Ho ho ho.

TheShaneCo.

Some nigga fell 6 stories down a chimney last night at a party i was at. The fire department had to break down all sorts of shit to get him out.

At first I thought it was like falcon nay nay balloon boy.

I looked down the chimney, it was legit.

he was all crumpled up and fucked up.

I got shook and left.

/still drunk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that must have been a horrendous fucking wait trying to get out of that thing and im assuming broken bones come into play here.

iv had to wait hours and in one case went like 8 or 9 before being castedfoot to thigh for three months from brutaly dislocating my knee cap and shredding my ligaments to shit.

so painful. all police related, or lack there of i should say, which is why i was nervous to go into the hospital in case reports had been made and they were expecting someone.

i remember with the knee thing, which is an epic fucking tail that ill spare you people as to the length. but.

actually.

nvrmnd:)

*edit:just seen gasface's post. dislocations FTL but living FTW

Remember a school where after being closed for the summer the cooks were greeted by a tasty smell when entering the kitchen. Turned out someone tried to enter the place via the chimney and had been decomposing there for a while.

There has been a bunch of people who have "locked" themselves into ventilation pipes and other related places while trying to steal something or just "exploring" tighter tunnels...