Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheShaneCo.

Ho ho ho.

Some nigga fell 6 stories down a chimney last night at a party i was at. The fire department had to break down all sorts of shit to get him out.

At first I thought it was like falcon nay nay balloon boy.

I looked down the chimney, it was legit.

he was all crumpled up and fucked up.

I got shook and left.

/still drunk.

thats pretty epic :)

not sure how you managed to not snap a pic or ten of chris cringle lodged in the hole but dope nonetheless.

i doubt he'll have to pay for anything

that nigga got smoked.

Article said he was conscious and had a dislocated shoulder. Not dead yet.

that must have been a horrendous fucking wait trying to get out of that thing and im assuming broken bones come into play here.

iv had to wait hours and in one case went like 8 or 9 before being castedfoot to thigh for three months from brutaly dislocating my knee cap and shredding my ligaments to shit.

so painful. all police related, or lack there of i should say, which is why i was nervous to go into the hospital in case reports had been made and they were expecting someone.

i remember with the knee thing, which is an epic fucking tail that ill spare you people as to the length. but.

actually.

nvrmnd:)

*edit:just seen gasface's post. dislocations FTL but living FTW

That being said, Marlow is a bitch.

Whaaaaattttttt? Marlo was a fuckin thug....insecure as fuck, definitely, but a thug nonetheless

Let me rephrase that. Although being a total ruthless fuck, I did not enjoy marlows personality and would not personally befriend him.

Remember a school where after being closed for the summer the cooks were greeted by a tasty smell when entering the kitchen. Turned out someone tried to enter the place via the chimney and had been decomposing there for a while.

There has been a bunch of people who have "locked" themselves into ventilation pipes and other related places while trying to steal something or just "exploring" tighter tunnels...

good point, guarnteed its happend on a semi non regular basis.

crazy way to go out.

horrible really ha.

you shoulda pitched the idea of lighting a small fire and see who got pissed..

then when someone probably calls you an asshole you reply with how you werent the one who fell down a fuckin chimney.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now