is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

armand hammer

this was the song.

on repeat in this exact quality .

now i think its fair to say anyone of you after asking for that amount of time would have turned the shit off. the teacher couldn't do anything because people are way too quick to sue for discrimination etc.

now heres an exact recap of the events.

i come in at 7:30 am sit down and set up my paints brushes various different pots of paint thinner and take up the section of the class that i normally do.

i don't have anyone else there as its supposed to be my day off,but i have a lot of work to do.

time goes by till around 2:30 im listening to my i pod,Viktor Vaughn -saliva..loud enough that i cant hear him come in and move my paint,paint thinner,brushes,bag,and reference material all onto one half of a table.

i turn to wash my brush off and hit the table i look around realize whats happened and just shrug it off as im aware off guys condition.

he has now placed A3 sheets of paper all over the tables and started playing that song. he has come in before and played at least a different song after a while so i think nothing of it and continue to now attempt painting a 7ft tall and 4 ft wide piece of mdf in no less the 3 ft of room and pretty much flat up against the board .

i give up and decide to sketch out some ideas now already frustrated i ask him to turn it down a bit because its coming out full blast and really adding to my migraine. he looks at me ,then the computer and carries on drawing. im like the fuck and put my headphones on ...no help its just too fucking loud. i ask again and again until eventually i chill decide to grab a cigarette and make my way past the computer.

i try to turn it off without him realizing so i can just play it off as if it just shut down . but nope he looks at me straight away and starts shouting "YOU TURNED IT OFF YOOOOOUUU NINKAMPOOP." at this moment he flys out of his seat and puts both hands around my throat and starts pressing down the first thing i could do was just to hit him, i punch him in the chin he goes limp im like what the fuck and walk off .

im outside smoking my cigarette and he walks by mumbling some shit and talking about super saiyans.

i go back up to the classroom and my tutors there and i tell him what went down and he just says its understandable and never mind about punching him he did grab me first.

as for him being there in the first place ill say it again hopefully clearer than last time.

in the uk it is now allowed for kids with various learning disabilities and other mental or physical conditions to go to secondary school/college with the general population of students. how ever most are kept in a separate building to the normal students to avoid confrontation and discrimination .

yet once they are finished with their lessons they are allowed to wonder which explains why there was a retard in my space.

as for my bad grammar its mainly pure laziness to worry about it on here and the fact that my planned line of work needs none. although i do realize it needs work which is why im busy trying to carry on from where i left off,im pretty sure my grammatical skills cut off at that of a 13 year olds. so i apologize if reading my posts seem like someone scratching a chalk board with rusty nails.

im pretty sure this post is quite long so i look forward to seeing the "I AINT READIN ALL DATS"

any other questions feel free to ask.

and yes i would punch him again if the situation played out the same. im not getting choked out by a kid who thinks dragonball z is a documentary about our ancestors.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question, 'Is it okay to punch a 22 year old disabled man?'.

No. Could have just left the room, or asked nicely, homebody. Punching retards just makes yourself look bad, if you're nice to them they can usually be tolerable. You were probably having a bad day or some shit, but goddamn, don't go around punching people with asburgers.

You're only saying that coz your father's a homosexual.

props to you sir

n I LOL @

im outside smoking my cigarette and he walks by mumbling some shit and talking about super saiyans.

and yes i would punch him again if the situation played out the same. im not getting choked out by a kid who thinks dragonball z is a documentary about our ancestors.

You are a straight up asshole.

You know what I do when it's too loud in the library when I am studying? I move to another room.

I can't even fathom how you were able to justify turning off dude's computer in your head.

You can't control what other people do, you can only control your own actions. Obviously you aren't very good at controlling yourself and thinking like a logical person.

The whole situation could have easily been avoided.

^^^ the fuckin' retard moved all of his shit and cramped the space dude was working in without saying anything, and then proceeded to blast an annoying song on repeat for hours, despite being told to turn it down. that's disrespectful as fuck. He wasn't in the library, he was in an art studio where all his shit was. you're a fuckin' pushover. i don't know what fantasy world you live in, where everything can be handled with some corny ass conflict resolution shit, but if someone pulled that shit on me, then choked me for turning off their music, you can bet they'd get banked in the blink of an eye... socially retarded or not....

I ended up working with a few kids with aspergers at various summer jobs when I grew up. One was almost 30, but his father thought it would be good idea to get him a summer job with a bunch of 17-21 year olds.

He was fixated on radio stations, not for music or content he was just obsessed with call signs and platforms. His other fixation was arm flab or arm flaps as he used to call them. He would just stare at people's triceps and eventually blurt out what category of arm flap they had. We mowed lawns and you could watch him mow for about 20 feet and then start looking at his arms shake, then stop walking and proceed to slap his arm flab and watch it jiggle like he had never seen such an amazing thing in his life.

Anyway point being I wouldn't punch a kid with aspergers, that's kind of like punching a four year old.

i once saw a family that thought it was a good idea to have a retard drive his wheelchair

and walk a puppy at the same time unsupervised in the parking lot. by the time i got inside the store i hear the puppy scream non stop for 30-40 seconds straight. i'm like oh shit i bet that dog got ran over by a car. i looked outside and saw dude's wheelchair on top of its paw just looking at it with no attempt to move backward or forward. family nowhere in site

i'm going to tell you the truth if it was a minute sooner and i was walking by i would have flipped dudes wheelchair without a second thought.

All kidding aside; is okay to punch out an 83 year old mongoloid? In a family restaurant?

There s no excuses for when the elderly provoke the young/unstable punks. They get what they deserve, especially if they have never learned to defend themselves. AGE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, experience is everything. Mental capacity on the other hand is a Grey area.

This happened to somebody I know, the charges were assault with a deadly weapon - even though they weren't armed at the time with any kind of weapon, truthfully it was just a simple battery.

i once saw a family that thought it was a good idea to have a retard drive his wheelchair

and walk a puppy at the same time unsupervised in the parking lot. by the time i got inside the store i hear the puppy scream non stop for 30-40 seconds straight. i'm like oh shit i bet that dog got ran over by a car. i looked outside and saw dude's wheelchair on top of its paw just looking at it with no attempt to move backward or forward. family nowhere in site

i'm going to tell you the truth if it was a minute sooner and i was walking by i would have flipped dudes wheelchair without a second thought.

AND THAT RETARD WAS; N8GALICIA!