Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

i turned this dudes computer off because for two hours he played the same shitty ass japanese techno rock sonic soundtrack song and he went apeshit and tried to strangle me so i knocked him out...some legal actions may be taken ..the fuck can i call self defence?

depends on what kind of disabled he was??

if dude was a vegetable sitting there in a wheelchair and you cold cocked dude then that grounds for you getting bitch slapped and pee'd on

• Like 1

college, im sitting there trying to finish my final project and two hours staright this shits playing.i(ll try and find a link later on youtubes blocked here..) and i walk past his shit turn it off and guys goes nuts screaming calling me a ninkampoop and then tried to strangle me superman punch style so i just dropped him ..what other reaction could you have to some guy flying at you with his tounge hanging out screaming ...like a fucking crackfiend.

i doubt its gonna be good if i go to court as i have thrown a bin at a kid in one of those electric wheel chairs a while back...but he called my mate a filthy nigger.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now