is it ok to punch a 22 year old disabled man?

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did all that.. he tried to strangle me first so naturaly i reacted as anyone would and i know its not an excuse but punctuation is not a strong point let alone something i care for online.

i did all i could fact is he started the physical shit..

You need to shut the fuck up, everytime you type something you sound more and more like a fucktard.

You actively knew you were sitting next to a person with special needs.

There are certain ways to deal with special needs people and punching them out is not the best choice nor should it be the first choice-especially in a work/school environment.

Granted, if I was on the bus and some retard pissed me off and tried to get up in my grill I would probably drop him but that's because I wouldn't have previously known he was retarded. You fully knew he has issues and let the situation escalate.

Also what the fuck kind of school are you going to that has retards in your class?

Makes me suspicious that you got some special needs too because when I went to school all the retards were in special classes.

just to clear it up most schools/colleges in the uk deal with special kids either in an on campus seperate to the rest building or if its mainly learning difficultythey are sometimes put in the general population.

most uk heads should be able to validate this.

again I did know his condition I just tend to when being grabbed or shit like that either punch kick or just do what I know to do . I did not mean to sound like im talking shit looking for internet notoriety . just honest what would you do replies and legal advice. I do have anger issues but I did not let that take over I dealt with it how I saw fit at the time punching him could have been avoided but it was a kneejerk reaction .

I'm pretty sure we've all already explained that if you weren't retarded as well, you would've went somewhere else to study or you would've put on headphones, well before the 2 hour mark. But, I understand that when you're mentally retarded it's hard to make reasonable decisions, and they probably don't let you wander freely. And anyways, a retard probably can't get in too much trouble for punching another retard. If i were you, i would just get back to your finger painting project and forget about it, buddy.

Why's everyone so mad? I don't care what kind of disability you have, if you can strangle someone, then you are clearly capable of getting knocked out... Not saying it's cool to punch retards, but if I was being strangled, I wouldn't just sit there letting it happen. And I doubt any one of you would either...

i turned this dudes computer off because for two hours he played the same shitty ass japanese techno rock sonic soundtrack song and he went apeshit and tried to strangle me so i knocked him out...some legal actions may be taken ..the fuck can i call self defence?

Well I don't see anything about asking to turn it off, so I guess my question was fine... I don't feel like looking at 7 pages of "dont hit tards brah" to find if someone's al;ready asked...

k so im in my art class i have actual work to do this kid who is a student in the retardd building across the way comes in every day plays this music from the speakers from the projector screen wich is pretty much surround sound full blast im not moving 7ft pieces of mdf to a packed class so he can draw some crap and he had already moved all my shit across the classroom so could take up all the space i turned his shit off after 2 hours hr flew up choked me i hit him anyone on here who lets a dude jump up and choke them out without doing anything regardles of mental state is full of shit . no tough guy act I've explained my reasons so many times id think half of you calling me out are either handicapped or just plain and simple ignorant assholes who need to hop up off their white horses.

edit*i did ask numerous times also no i dont go to a tard school they have a specialbuilding on campus and let them wonder around some with helpers others no.

id think half of you calling me out are just plain and simple ignorant assholes

Said the dude who's punching a disabled person...you were stewing and feeling sorry for yourself for two fucking hours instead of moving or speaking to him civilly.

World don't revolve around either one of you, but it really wouldn't kill you to just grit your teeth and ignore it (he's disabled for Christ's sake, you have to make some allowances) instead of looking for a fight.

As for that pic Chupa posted, it got special hilarious points because I know a non-handicapped individual that looks a lot like that.