Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CityonSMASH

Moving threads

i dont think people should be moving threads so quickly into other areas of 12oz. aint nobody really goes into crossfire and tho it eventually must be done to avoid clutter in channel zero and create a database of similar topics in other said areas doing so prematurly ruins good discussions.

and for those that do post up in those places, they are alot more politicaly driven people. i like hearing what everyday dudes have to think on some matters. and pulling them out of channel zero with a relatively high ammount of traffic so quickly destroys them.

its important in life for people from opposite sides of the fence to here each others points.

whatever.

ghost20hooker20and20john.jpg

• Like 1

Moving threads to Crossfire is the equivalent to putting an elderly person in a home.

Keep em quiet until they die and go away.

• Like 1

you want to hear what "regular dudes" have to say?

by regular dudes you pretty much mean 'dudes' that don't know what they are talking about but have an opinion anyway right?

why would you want to read that?

• Like 1

For the instance of the az thread, many 'regular dudes' might be the minorities that could potentially Be harassed by the police. This has to Do more with personal feelings rather than political views.

one day cos is going to have his own forum.

until then, we get to hear this shit.

If the discussion in a moved thread (I'm assuming in this case we're talking the AZ one) is really that great, then I'm sure anyone who cares will click a different heading to access it.

Very valid, I thought that might be true but it was too much work to type another sentence

you want to hear what "regular dudes" have to say?

by regular dudes you pretty much mean 'dudes' that don't know what they are talking about but have an opinion anyway right?

why would you want to read that?

Riiiight. Because evryone

in the world that has the right to cast a vote is a white harvard grad majoring in political science.

Don't make me pull out your "I'm a pathalogical liar" thread dipshit.

If anyone in your country SHOULDN'T have an opinion its a self proclaimed chronic liar like yourself.

And even more relavent to your statement, its your posts people should not give two fucks about reading. Because, your a liar.

haha, you're so mad.

who said anything about white harvard grads? or voting? only you.

all i was saying is that politically minded people are the people that are going to know more about this and have a much better ability to analyze the situation than some 'regular dude' who is mad because politics are suddenly taking a direct interest in him. this person generally is not going to have an informed opinion and is just going to be mad because he might have to show that he is legal.

and about that thread - really? you're still super worried about that one or what?

should i pull up the post where you said "if i ever get banned again im never coming back"

was that 2 or 3 bans ago?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now