Why the word Nigga???????

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

:lol:

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

you niggaz got me saying niggaz a hellova lot more than i did prior to september 2009...niggaz

*fixeded

[ATTACH]134815[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]134816[/ATTACH]

...Although my grandmother did refer to a broken beer bottle once as a nigger knife... You know, come to think of it, my grandmother was kind of a racist.

43.jpg

This isn't Chinglish either. The first two characters in Chinese below it says "Black people" and I think they've even put a little afro on the top of the first character, lol!!.

Even the Chinese are racist against black people.

The Chinese term for nigger is "Hei ren" 黑人 (hay ren). Translated is straight up "Black people", but it's used as an insult a lot of the time.

The Nigerians here in China did y'all niggas no favours. Give y'all niggas a bad name.

I just think half of the people saying nigga on here would think twice before saying it in front of a black person irl.

If my assumption is correct, I find it really fucking gay that they use it so openly on the internet just for the lolz just because they are behind a screen name.

/notmad.justsayin.

I just think half of the people saying nigga on here would think twice before saying it in front of a black person irl.

If my assumption is correct, I find it really fucking gay that they use it so openly on the internet just for the lolz just because they are behind a screen name.

/notmad.justsayin.

128934357351190863.jpg

btw, when i'm talking about white people, i'm not usually talking about italians or irish people, or anyone that still has a connection to some ancestral culture in the past few generations. jews, spaniards, norsemen, balkans, germans, french people, whatever...

but if your only culture is "american," go back to europe.