Why the word Nigga???????

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember as a kid whenever there was a fight we'd stand around and cheer " a fight a fight a nigger and a white, if the white don't win then I'll jump in." None of us really knew what it meant, nor do I know where we learned it, but we said it all the time. Then one day two of my friends decided to duke it out in my front yard. We all started cheering that shit and my mother must have heard it through the windows. All of a sudden I hear the door fly open and my mother screaming at the top of her lungs. She grabbed me, smacked the shit out of my mouth, and dragged me in the house where she screamed at me about what we were chanting. That's the day I learned about the word "nigger" and the ramifications it can bring.

Oh yeah, the fight ended as soon as my friends saw my Mom's face. I remember after the point, my friends saying they thought she was coming after them.

1. When I was 13 I got jumped by 4 white dudes who called me "a piece of shit nigger while they kicked me in the head...

2. This is a white mans world and most definately a white mans country no matter whos in office...

immortaltechnique.jpg

Call people busters. Another one that, gets the point across without any problems.

I've pretty much rotated it out for "brothaman" or other shit that is more custom slang from my personal repertoire but it is def accepted from all races in my experience on the East Coast.

I did however, accidentally say it to the whitest guy ever that I work with. He called me about something and when I was getting off the phone I was like "aight nigga late." After I hung up I was like "..oh fuck." LOL

There's White, Black, Spanish, and even Asian niggas IRL that call each other niggas.

It's a class thing more than a race thing depending on where you're at.

Some kids on here are from neighborhoods that grew up talking like that regardless of race.

Then they're are the kids (any race) from rural or suburban places trying to be down.

The only thing worse than than being a fake herb or racist, on here or in real life,

is sweating some confused looser who's relying on their race for self esteem,

or the kids going through a "I'm maddd hip hop" faze.

This. I've said it my whole life, and always will say it I'm sure...I think people have tried to call me out about it like twice IRL, and failed

REAL ANSWER: Half the kids on here are skinny, suburban, white kids who wouldn't dare say the word in real life. It's the same syndrome as college kids who move away from home and get to smoke weed/drink freely for the first time.

To reiterate, MOST OF YOU are suckers who would catch a quick backhand for talking the way you do. All humor aside.

/Notwillingtoreadthreadoner

I love how there are so many fucking know it alls on this sight, like this nigga Car Talk above me.

There are how many tens of thousands of niggas on this site? How the fuck does a nigga know what more than say 50-60 niggas are?

We could all be fat old German niggas rubbing pomme frit on ou nipples as we post for all you know.

So many fucking know it all niggas on this site, that much at least is evident.