Why the word Nigga???????

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite example of culture shock was my cousin that grew up in upstate New York.

She came to visit with her son who's the star of their Varsity basketball team and mad cool.

He was saying how bad he wanted to go hoop at Rutgers like it was his dream or something.

I gave them directions to get there so they could go in the daytime while I was working.

I asked if they went when I got off work and my Cousin was like yea, her son looked all stoked.

She was still shocked like "that's some of the foulest language I ever heard" I started cracking up.

I guess they were calling her son "The white nigga", and they don't have that shit on TV yet.

white people can rock it like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYzPGWeM4hU&feature=related

hahaha ive done this before just to quote the movie

I'm half black and say nigga all the fucking nigga time nigga. even nigger. niggers

ima say whats up nigga on fb -- dont be offended.

and to TheBlackDude

you are such an attention whore. lets watch the play by play

1) make an account called TheBlackDude. you wanted eveeeeeeryone to know YOU ARE A BLACK GUY.

2)make a thread about racism out of fucking no where.

3)still speak ignorantly and complain when people don't act sympathetic

what did you want from this thread? everyone to be like "oh my bad ni-- boss. we'll tone it down from now on"

i think your reaching with that one swindizzle, hes been pretty modest thruought the thread.

and he said hes the only black dude writer or somethin in his clique aswell as bringing up the fact this site is prodominatly white. therefor, he is the black dude.

example: tho i dont have it amidst my name how many times in one week do either i mention something about canada, dilute a stereotype, draw light to a stereotype or get ribbed about being a canuck? and were talking about trivial shit where no one on the entire planet would know i was canadian unless i told them because my face is not painted a different color.

case closed, argument settled Cos wins.

look, racsism is NOT confined to strictly whites vs blacks. this shit is HUMAN fucking nature. look at what goes on in asia with japanese/chinese and whomever else. they all talk shit ad have discriminations. its what makes us human.

but when someone whomever that may be, weather its race creed religeon or hair color in spitfires case is on the short end of the stick, there allowed to question it. why the fuck wouldnt they be.

dude in my opinion came off mad chill thus far. and believe me, im agreeing some dont. but this dude did, he aint the bad guy in ythis thread.

really, no one is. is a discussion. and discussions are good.

anyways blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

case study/thesis over crown me and get it over with already cause i just won another thread :king:

one of the white kids i work with has been getting a kick out of calling people cracker, especially black kids. it's pretty funny.

for like 5 months i walked around calling everybody a Chink. because of all the racial slurs out there i think it sounds the funniest.

i would call everything that moved a chink. women drivers, my east indian homies. my white homies whatever.

i laugh at ignorant comedy the hardest which is what made me just howl inside when id be saying it:)

i think your reaching with that one swindizzle, hes been pretty modest thruought the thread.

and he said hes the only black dude writer or somethin in his clique aswell as bringing up the fact this site is prodominatly white. therefor, he is the black dude.

he's not the first and only black guy on the website. should we give every black guy a "black guy" badge so we can view his opinion differently?

all i'm saying is don't say "i want to be treated the same" but then go out of your way to play the token ______ race card

he's not the first and only black guy on the website. should we give every black guy a "black guy" badge so we can view his opinion differently?

all i'm saying is don't say "i want to be treated the same" but then go out of your way to play the token ______ race card

and im not the only canadian, but im still a proud one. and hes not looking for a badge, he asked why white kids, on the internet say nigga.

which, in my opinion... is quite valid question.

now, did it spawn debates rooting further into urban american examples, opinions and regional explantions? yes. but thats what threads do.

im gonna quote this kids original post stating what the thread is and pay close attention to how he poses the question:

Alright so I been posting on here for about a month and I noticed alot of people on here use the word nigga... Now I might be wrong but Ima say 90% of yall are white... And Ive noticed it becoming alot more common in everywhere but the south... Now I aint geeting on here tryin to make an arguement or whatever im just honestly curios as to why white people feel like they should be allowed to or feel the need to use this word... Please be mature with your replies thank you...[/color]

if thats some jesse jackson rantarific race card bullshit then im jesse jackson himself and my points deemed invalid.

but its not.

How about every BET comedy special? they all start the same...some terribly dressed fat black "comedian" comes out and starts his set....

"WHITE PEOPLE!!!! HA HA HA WHITE PEOPLE!!!!" then goes on to make fun of white people for 20 minutes while big black woman with shitty hair weaves and big gaps in their teeth laugh with their mouths open so wide it looks like they are trying to eat a 12 inch sub, slapping their fat thighs while jumping up and down like complete retards.....How come no one starts thread about that?

Cause making fun of white people is the shit!!! Cracka ass white people!!! ha ha ha...so you guys get to keep your BET comedy shows and we get to call our Asian friends decked out in Fubu gear nigga. Fair?

when i hear nigger i imagine myself kicking the person in the mouth with some steel toe work boots, but i only imagine. i know i'm not a nigger, technically speaking, the people shouting nigger are the niggers.

nigga is different, i have friends who are all different colors than me and say it all the time. i even join in and call them nigga. i think its hilarious when some kid gets put in his place for saying nigga though.

i think i've become more uncomfortable saying nigga as i've gotten older, mostly from going to school around white people, which is funny. i think for a while i was against even black people saying it on some activist shit, but i guess i got over it.

it's not really a habit anymore i guess, but i'm not shy about saying nigga either.

also funny is when black people say "nigger" when they'd typically say "nigga"

also, wonk saggin.