What to do in Brooklyn?

TheGreatGatsby

As far as all this anti-brooklyn fake brooklyn shit is concerned - boo fucking hoo. I live here and I am having a great time having sex with really attractive rich girls, collecting unemployment, barely working and playing handball all day every day with my PR and DR buddies.

Hi Haters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its dope how native new yorkers lay claim to new york and dont really aknowledge transients as offical. i also like how they talk generations n shit.

that fuckin place is a different beast, different lifestyle, different world from anywhere else on the globe.

mos def got love for the gritty city, and its children. yall got reason to be proud.

Thanks for the heads up all.

Cool. So what time can I expect you over here to help? I just removed all the fixtures in the bathroom and spackled the holes. We're going to clean the walls and tape everything up in a few, then move all the furniture from the bedroom and do the same.

We're hoping to start painting around 9am? You think you can get over by then? I just need to know so I can set up my folding chair and cooler.

yeah i remember that production, never saw it in person though. that wicked and nomad are still fire! especially that nomad. i thought that nomad you are talking about was at another park.

i cant be 100% certain but you may be right. i do know there was a frankenstein next to a white loomit that i thought he did, but now you fucked my head up and its so long ago i cant say without a doubt...

\\* edit last time i was there poet did a production and hope 169 had something cool there

Okay, okay, okay, okay....

If you live in Bushwick and have a mexican slanging mango flowers on the corner, you're in the real Bushwick.

If you see a bunch of stupid white, silly dressed white kids, surrounded by pissed off DR's and PR's, you've entered the now REAL ESTATE DEEMED- East Williamsburg. Not Bushwick.

Hey, if you're into arson, visit the Mckibbin Lofts and rid this town of hipsters and bedbugs all in one fell swoop! You'd be a hero for taking out two plagues this city does not need.