Free Lil Wayne

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have said it before and ill say it again..

i just cant take a nigga seriously who kisses another man...on the lips...who he calls his daddy...even though their is no blood relation between them...and has his name tattooed on his arm,

suspect as shit.

EDIT:then he tried to play it off by saying it was on some mafia shit...1.your not in the mafia 2.even mafiosi and europeans dont kiss men on the lips like that,ive only seen it on the cheek. 3.even if they did kiss like that your not in europe where that is accepted,your in the south.that shit dont fly round here,you should know that shit...

you are fucking high.

2pac over biggie fuck u eastsiders wont come to the west and say that

ill say biggie is better than 2pac to any one, any time, any place.

ill say that shit to 2pac's mother then send her a fruit basket and a copy of ready to die.

centuries old rap debate that wont get solved because its a matter of opinion

i like 25% or less of tupac

75% or more of Notorious Big

and close to 100% of Big L

Pac rapped about being a thug. Some shit i dont

identify with

Notorious Big rapped about being a criminal.

which applies more to me

Big L was just the motherfucking biz.

Flamboyant for life. Most valuable poet on the MIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mkpJo2mm8

i have said it before and ill say it again..

i just cant take a nigga seriously who kisses another man...on the lips...who he calls his daddy...even though their is no blood relation between them...and has his name tattooed on his arm,

suspect as shit.

EDIT:then he tried to play it off by saying it was on some mafia shit...1.your not in the mafia 2.even mafiosi and europeans dont kiss men on the lips like that,ive only seen it on the cheek. 3.even if they did kiss like that your not in europe where that is accepted,your in the south.that shit dont fly round here,you should know that shit...

page 6-17.

dissagreed by smamp faggot oner.

Rapper's Catch 22: no show in court because ... he's in jail

March 17, 2010 - 2:17PM

Rapper Lil Wayne is handcuffed at Manhattan criminal court after being sentenced.

A bench warrant has been issued for Grammy award-winning rapper Lil Wayne, who is facing drug and weapons charges in the US state of Arizona.

A Yuma County Superior Court judge issued the warrant on Tuesday morning after the entertainer, whose real name is Dwayne Carter, failed to appear for a final trial management conference, The Sun of Arizona reported.

But Lil Wayne's lawyer said his client couldn't appear because he just began serving a one-year jail sentence in New York for having a loaded gun on his tour bus.

Lil Wayne was arrested in January 2008 at a border checkpoint near Yuma, Arizona, after authorities say they found cocaine, ecstasy and a handgun on his tour bus.

Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III was the best-selling album of 2008 and won a Grammy for best rap album. His latest album, Rebirth, was released last month.