fuck my life

P3ZS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no story as to why you wouldn't get a lawyer when you're facing attempted murder charges. Going into debt > serving 5 years. end of story. Or she should get a court appointed lawyer, and even thats better than her and her redneck parents trying to defend her, with their hillbilly logic.

• Like 1

she didnt really attempt murder. me and her were about to get get jumped in her front yard. she said leave or ill get a knife. they didnt leave. she got a knife. didnt go at them with it. they got a knife too.

I also just wanted to go back and point out that you're a bitch, and you had to have your girl defend you.

• Like 1

she didnt. she was defending herself from the girls there.

i was on my own with the guys ready to beat my ass

So, let me get this straight:

She was having a standoff with some girls, you were having a standoff with some guys. She goes inside, gets a knife, comes back outside. One of them gets a knife. At no point during any of this is there actually a fight, just a long ass staredown? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

There is absolutely no way she can be charged with attempted murder for holding a fucking knife

regardless of what ever he said he said shit went down,this is straight retarded,and fuck what a cop said they dont decide a godamned thing,hes just scaring her.

THIS IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.

chest0044b.jpg

THIS IS NOT.

hand%20holding%20knife.jpg

So, let me get this straight:

She was having a standoff with some girls, you were having a standoff with some guys. She goes inside, gets a knife, comes back outside. One of them gets a knife. At no point during any of this is there actually a fight, just a long ass staredown? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

yes. i know it may sound retarded as fuck. but your not the ones in the situation. i was asking for advice not to get bitched at. im sorry for even asking. jesus christ

We gave you advice. Get a lawyer. There is no other advice people on the internet can give you to help your girl. There is no other advice people in real life can give you to help your girl. Get a fucking lawyer. Or make excuses as to why she can't get a lawyer. No sweat off my back either way. 1 more 15 year old female in jail = one less retard on the road when she turns 16.

"objection your honor!

my client was merely defending herself in what she believed would be a life-threatning conflict due to no fault of her own

Exhibit A

34769601.jpg

you see, when the pine valley kids tricycled into their territory, the middleton 5 were left with no choice other than to defend their playground"

a girl was gonna get you jumped in her front yard? did her yard contain 4 broken down cars, 6 rusted lawnmowers, and does her family have a total of 18 teeth all together? i sentence you to a full Jerry Springer episode so you can embarrass yourself on television too.

• Like 1