fuck my life

P3ZS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?

• 1 year later...

I haven't read all of this but I've read a few posts that have already given you good advice.

Lawyer/ these charges are almost always dropped down. It looks bad for the arresting officers and the prosecutor to put some serious charge up without evidence that can be argued as 'beyond reasonable doubt' (not the inverted commas many courts definition of beyond reasonable doubt is loose at best. But it's still not liekly they would bring her before a jugde with that charge from what Ive read).

This thread seems very trolley. You must be very silly or very bored. Eitherway consier making some life adjustments.

I think you need to prepare yourself for the inevitable: first degree murder. Now, I know nobody died but the police will make it stick anyway. So you're probably looking at your girl getting the deat penalty. So, since the state will put your girl down, the only thing you should do is put a gun to YOUR head and pull the trigger for not posting nudes of your slasher girlfriend and continuing to bother us with this pointless , "I need attention guys" thread.

coolstorybroinfinitepic.jpg

...And yes, FUCK YOUR LIFE

I FEEL YOUR PAIN HOMIE. MY GIRL JUST GOT LOCKED (THREE IN SEVEN OUT) ON SOME FIRST DEGREE RECKLESS HOMICIDE CHARGE. THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE IS GET A REAL LAWYER!

PUBLIC DEFENDERS CANT DO SHIT FOR YOU, SO EVEN IF YOURE PAYING IT OFF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, IF YOU LOVE GIRLIE ENOUGH... ITS WORTH IT.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. PM IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER HELP OR HAVE QUESTIONS. I LEARNED A GREAT DEAL ABOUT CASES AND IN GENERAL THE JUSTICE SYSTEM OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST YEAR.

no, but thank you for asking..

chronic torsions. i have to get them tied down so to speak.

Testicular torsion is when the spermatic cord to a testicle twists, cutting off the blood supply. The most common symptom is acute testicular pain and the most common underlying cause is a congenital malformation known as a "bell-clapper deformity". The diagnosis is often made clinically but if it is in doubt an ultrasound is helpful in ruling in or out the condition. Emergency diagnosis and treatment is required in order to save the viability of the testicle.

Does not sound fun