fuck my life

P3ZS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she didnt really attempt murder. me and her were about to get get jumped in her front yard. she said leave or ill get a knife. they didnt leave. she got a knife. didnt go at them with it. they got a knife too. cop said shed be charged with attempted murder. shes been on sever probation and for fucking up her sentence will be more extreme. judge before said most likely five years. yes under 18. and in ohio

• Like 1

Just me, but if i was facing attempted murder charges, I'd get a lawyer and avoid talking about it with people on the internet. But, because it isn't me, i suggest you tell us all the details, post nudes of her, and leave her for a girl who isn't going to jail for 5 years.

Edit: nevermind the nudes since she's under 18. Post nudes of her mom instead.

• Like 2

In my experience girls who get arrested/go to jail are pieces of shit, so consider yourself lucky and find a normal one.

Edit: Now that i read your explanation, you're retarded and she won't be charged with attempted murder anyways. Negaprops to ensue

this.

or it's a big ass attentionwhore lie.

mugshots/pics or it didnt happen

thanks for the fucking help assholes. if youd read the explanation you would know what your talking about. its not her fault. and the cop already said shed be charged with attempted murder

Are you 15? You do realize a cop doesn't just get to decide when someone gets charged with attempted murder, don't you? No, wait, you definitely don't. Incase you missed it the first few times, GET A FUCKING LAWYER. If your girl goes to jail for attempted murder for holding a knife in her yard while on probation, it's because her, her family, friends, and you are all retarded.

• Like 2