Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
P3ZS

fuck my life

so pretty soon my girl is gettin five years in jail.

anyone know a good way to bullshit out of an attempted murder charge for a minor felon?

any help would be greatly appreciated:o

• Like 1

minor as in under eighteen? damn, that's harsh.

give details. how soon can she get out? what state? max security?

she didnt really attempt murder. me and her were about to get get jumped in her front yard. she said leave or ill get a knife. they didnt leave. she got a knife. didnt go at them with it. they got a knife too. cop said shed be charged with attempted murder. shes been on sever probation and for fucking up her sentence will be more extreme. judge before said most likely five years. yes under 18. and in ohio

• Like 1

Just me, but if i was facing attempted murder charges, I'd get a lawyer and avoid talking about it with people on the internet. But, because it isn't me, i suggest you tell us all the details, post nudes of her, and leave her for a girl who isn't going to jail for 5 years.

Edit: nevermind the nudes since she's under 18. Post nudes of her mom instead.

• Like 2

is she a down as bitch that tried to merk ur obsessed ex and epic failed??? pics of the news clips or it didnt happen

In my experience girls who get arrested/go to jail are pieces of shit, so consider yourself lucky and find a normal one.

Edit: Now that i read your explanation, you're retarded and she won't be charged with attempted murder anyways. Negaprops to ensue

But, because it isn't me, i suggest you tell us all the details, post nudes of her, and leave her for a girl who isn't going to jail for 5 years

:lol:

"ill wait for you, i swear!"

• Like 1

In my experience girls who get arrested/go to jail are pieces of shit, so consider yourself lucky and find a normal one.

Edit: Now that i read your explanation, you're retarded and she won't be charged with attempted murder anyways. Negaprops to ensue

this.

or it's a big ass attentionwhore lie.

mugshots/pics or it didnt happen

thanks for the fucking help assholes. if youd read the explanation you would know what your talking about. its not her fault. and the cop already said shed be charged with attempted murder

How the fuck is it attempted murder when she didnt even use the knife?

Thats what the fuck Im saying.

How you get charged with Attempted Murder, when you didnt attempt murder? haahhahaa

Thats what the fuck Im saying.

How you get charged with Attempted Murder, when you didnt attempt murder? haahhahaa

there were more people on the other side than ours and they lied

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now