fuck my life

P3ZS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a girl was gonna get you jumped in her front yard? did her yard contain 4 broken down cars, 6 rusted lawnmowers, and does her family have a total of 18 teeth all together? i sentence you to a full Jerry Springer episode so you can embarrass yourself on television too.

this made a tampon turn into a tictac

I always hope threads like this aren't just trolls because it gives me a giant ego boost as to how much smarter/more valuable I am than some people.

If it's real, your girl will be fine, you can soon go back to touching her boobs through her shirt or whatever 15 year old debauchery is "in" these days.

P32: Listen to these folks. If you care about this girl do whatever you can to get her a lawyer.

Cops are not the judge and jury. They enforce law and are mostly there to clean up messes

after the fact.

Clean yourself up, tell your girl to take the safety pin out of her eyebrow and put a dress on and go fucking find a lawyer. If you care about her you'll get a job for every year you've been on this planet to save her meth head jerry springer hopeful ass.

Good luck.

Youre an idiot

you believe what cops tell you?

it's called "cops overblow the situation to make you scared"

I caught an attempted vehicular homicide charge once, for some shit where I ran from the cops. Didn't even come close to hitting anyone...Guess what? Even though they initially charged me with all this crazy shit, once it whent before a judge it was drastically reduced.

But yeah, the cop totally told you something. That makes it true. Cops never lie or even exaggerate

Kid, get off the internets and get a girl who isn't a shitbag. On the real side of things, its the DT's who charge people and they don't care who they charge just as long as they can get a conviction and make the victims family feel like justice was served. They will also charge anyone involved with anything they can conjure up. That is their job and they are ruthless. Get a fucking lawyer and keep your mouth shut under all circumstances.