Ecstacy Vs Weed

MekA_OnES?

I just got in a long ass argument with my girl, who was trying to tell me that her trying ecstasy 3 or 4 times was not as bad as me smoking weed everyday for a few years.

she doesn't smoke, I've never done x

Can anyone help me prove her wrong?

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO DRUGS!

There's plenty of more interesting stuff to talk about than the blunt you and your boys smoked. Save those discussions for another board, cause drug topics aren't tolerated here.

NO DRUGS!

There's plenty of more interesting stuff to talk about than the blunt you and your boys smoked. Save those discussions for another board, cause drug topics aren't tolerated here.

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

ok i'm sorry i can't let this go.

REALLY? is this a serious quesion dude?

first of all it's apples & oranges buddy. both of you are totally biased & you hypothesize based on idle speculation. there's plenty of research out there. how about...find & read some of it?

but since i'd hate to see you spend any more time mulling over this super lame comparison, here's your answer: they're both pretty fucking harmless...i feel like you guys are arguing over breakfast cereal or something...this thread would be so much better if it was a tweaker & a crackhead stabbing eachother's faces over whose drug of choice is worse-est.