Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

Ecstacy Vs Weed

I just got in a long ass argument with my girl, who was trying to tell me that her trying ecstasy 3 or 4 times was not as bad as me smoking weed everyday for a few years.

she doesn't smoke, I've never done x

Can anyone help me prove her wrong?

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one...

I should have probably scrolled down before making this thread.

But I was in a hurry to shut this bitch up!

NO DRUGS!

There's plenty of more interesting stuff to talk about than the blunt you and your boys smoked. Save those discussions for another board, cause drug topics aren't tolerated here.

NO DRUGS!

There's plenty of more interesting stuff to talk about than the blunt you and your boys smoked. Save those discussions for another board, cause drug topics aren't tolerated here.

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

NO DRUGS!

why do you even care what's worse?? you did your thing, she did hers. why are you fighting about this bullshit (and asking 12 oz to back you up) when you could be putting it in her butt or something.

dumbass

Mate you are in the wrong. Seriously 3-4 times trying ecstacy vs years of smoking billies. get the fuck out of here.

If you left the house more you might realize this.