You guys believe dreams have any truth to em?...........no homo

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream that my nieghbors house was empty and there was a couple with a little girl moving in. The next day my mom told me that that woman who lived in ht ehouse i dreamed about just died from brain cancer. Then a few weeks later a couple moved in and had a little girl a few months after that. I shat bricks and continue to shit bricks when i think about it

basically dreams are what you were watching or thinking about before sleep.

in my last dream

there was this huge house and we all snuck to it, my friends and i, to see the stuff inside. and we break in, even tho its a family members house who is rich.

it is spectacular. the family room is the size of a small arena with three big pools flowing into each other and in the middle of them a waterfall that keeps dropping water and bubbles.

and in each pool, life size figurines of safari animals. lions, tigers, giraffes, elephants, zebra, etc.. and like hungry hippo, the lion/tiger is jumping across and demolishing every other animal it can with huge splashes.

we have to climb big furniture to get into the other parts of the house, but by the time we do--the cops have been called and everyone runs, but they leave me behind, wondering where to hide.

thats when i woke up.

i suffer from an unnamed sleeping disorder. theres a horomone your brain sends through your body when you sleep that stops you from acting out your dreams but my brain doesnt know the correct amount to produce. so often i get sleep paralysis3-5 times a week. most people get it 1-2 times in their life. or i have night terrors. where i get up become violent and start crying and freakin out and shit. once i attacked my best friend shortly after passin out. then slowly regain memory of it thru the week.

scientists say that during night terrors the personality of the individual is absent and that they cannot recognize or react to anything around them normally. however. when my best friend snapped his finger i woke up while sleepwalking and didnt know wut the fuck was goin on.

If dreams came true I'd be fucked, because I can't fight for shit in my dreams.

I throw punches and there's like no force behind them at all, it's frustrating as a muthafucka

this happens to me too. also, ill get the shit where im running away but my legs get stuck. i always end up skipping /nh cuz its the only way i can get my legs to work

I throw punches and there's like no force behind them at all, it's frustrating as a muthafucka

i know what yu mean. its like your arm is made of paper. i hate that shit

Last Night I Dreamed That Somebody Loved Me.

/NH

this happens to me too. also, ill get the shit where im running away but my legs get stuck. i always end up skipping /nh cuz its the only way i can get my legs to work

Fuck yes. Running from monsters and shit with legs of lead if the worse. You feel like you can't go a damn place, but the thing chasing you is pushing 50 mph.

But on another note I think it's weird to dream some shit and have it happen exactly like in the dream 3 months later. Or hearing info that you had no prior knowledge of, and having it be correct because of dream. Deja vu is some crazy shit.

like 2 nights ago i dreamed i was at work with my coworker and there was a person who had a gun and was out to kill my coworker.

i had a gun with no bullets and pulled it out in hopes that the attacker would get scared and maybe run, IT DIDNT WORK!, so i ran and my coworker started getting shot at.

i picked up a bunch of rocks and started throwing them at the gunman.

ya it is, or when your trying to run and you get nowhere.. i've found when i have those dreams where im trying to run, i start running like a gorilla and it usually works. weird, and funny..