You guys believe dreams have any truth to em?...........no homo

KILZ FILLZ

Lastnight I had one of those dreams that wakes you up and you can't get back to sleep

not a nightmare exactly

I've been having different variations of the same dream for about 6 months.

lastnights was maybe the 4th or 5th time.

It's some fucked up shit that I could prevent by doing something now

but do I act only because of these dreams???

I usually go with my gut....but this is different. I'm not sure whether I should disregard them. Or act. Or...?

I don't really wanna get into to much detail because it's kinda personal.

and now that I've met a few people from ch0 the anoninimity is gone and I don't wanna put all my shit out there.

Opnions would be great shit been bugging me

cheers

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can;t help you. all i can say is everytime i say i'm going to do something

e.g i'm going to paint _____, go to ____, get a job, do this, do that. the entire opposite happens. it sucks, i get into a sort of superstitious paranoia about it and don't mention things i really want to do incase saying it out loud jinxes it and it doesn't happen.

/wasted ramble oner

• Like 1

My sister did a bunch of dream and deep thought psych classes in uni and she convinced me they're a direct influence in everything you decide in your waking life. You don't remember a lot of your dreams and stuff right? and they are your mind working things out with no limitations of regular thought. Also have you seen waking life? nothing to do with whether you should take consideration of your dreams, but it's a pretty awesome movie.

I think it's just stuff bouncing around in your subconscious, that you're not aware you're thinking of all day, coming to light at night. I've been having some bizarre dreams this week, some real upsetting shit. Last night I dreamed about my dog who died this past June... woke up today feeling pretty devastated. The mind can really do a number on itself, when it wants to.

Infinite dreams I can't deny them

Infinity is hard to comprehend

I couldn't hear those screams

Even in my wildest dreams

Suffocation waking in a sweat

Scared to fall asleep again

Incase the dream begins again

Someone chasing and cannot move

Standing rigid a nightmare's statue

What a dream when will it end

And will I transcend?

Restless sleep the minds in turmoil

One nightmare ends another fertile

It's getting to me so scared to sleep

But scared to wake now, in too deep

Even though its reached new heights

I rather like the restless nights

It makes me wonder it makes me think

There's more to this I'm on the brink

It's not the fear of what's beyond

It's just that I might not respond

I have an interest almost craving

But would I like to get too far in?

It can't be all coincidence

Too many things are evident

You tell me you're an unbeliever

Spiritualist? Well me I'm neither

But wouldn't you like to know

The truth

Of what's out there to have the proof

And find out just which side

You're on

Where would you end in Heaven or

In Hell?

Help me. Help me to find my true

Self without seeing the future

Save me, save me from torturing

Myself even within my dreams

There's got to be just more to it

Than this

Or tell me why do we exist

I'd like to think that when I die

I'd get a chance another time

And to return and live again

Reincarnate, play the game

Again and again and again

Eddie-Seventh-Son-Of-A-Seventh-Son4.jpg

• Like 1

the lathe of heaven:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lathe_of_Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anl0nKLABWo

TheLatheOfHeaven%281stEd%29.jpg

"The Lathe of Heaven is a 1971 science fiction novel by Ursula K. Le Guin. The plot revolves around a character whose dreams alter reality."

good stuff, that is if you like this sort of thing and have an imagination.

everything you dream about represents some aspect of yourself. you really cant dream about OTHER people, when you see others they are acting on another trait of your life.

dreaming is important, and there is some truth to be dredged, but keep in mind that a dream is your brain reacting to emotional stimuli \

id say act, do what you do and stop worrying. it will just get worse

dreaming is analogous to defragmenting your brain. i quoted that to a madison ave shrink and he shit himself.

i think dreams are a way to organize all the info your brain receives and takes in but does not readily process. you see 1000 things a second just looking around. your eyes take in the info, the brain records it and then stores it all without conscious effort.

then dreams are a result of the images, combined with thoughts and emotions.

iv'e been having a lot of dreams, with other people i have never seen before...but we act like we have in the dreams. were there chilling or finding dead bodies. i always wondered, if these people somewhere in existence, are dreaming the same thing i am, waking up wondering like who the fuck was that?

those dream books are cool. and internet sites with definitions are cool to look at and compare to make a conclusion of what it could of met. i had a dream once where my teeth were falling out into my hands. i woke up n felt my grill it was all there so i went to a book store n started looking at dream books and even went on the internet and found the most common meaning for that was you are lying to somebody....in fact i was lying to my girl friend at the time and my dream was telling me to fess up. as the way i took it..........cool stuff

• Like 1

I was talking to dowmajik, and he had this dream that some dude j'ed him off, and he went on to say that it was like a "chickdude" or something, that it was a chick, but with a penis. And i was like "dude, that really happened, except it was a dude 100%" and he still thought it was a chick, so i showed him his thread. Thats a shity dream.

I believe that dreams are a way for your unconscious mind to process your conscious waking thoughts. I think that it can be interesting and fun to analyze them a little, but not to take any of it too seriously.

I also think that if you do not sleep for a while ie. meth use, that your dreams come out of your unconscious mind and enter your reality and that they will not be happy thoughts that materialize in the hallucinations and delusions that follow.

I put no weight in those dream analysis books however, I think they are a bunch of hoo hockey.