the FBI?!

VDubz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You should tell us this long story.

It'll help us to prove your innocence if your ever in court and need some witnesses

i was just trying to get some advice on this matter dude. theres not exactly a way of knowing how to deal with this even if youve been writing forever

well, i have heard of something like this happening before, yes.

if you're for real,

i'd contact a criminal attorney.

do not admit to anything, of course.

you aren't giving us many details here.

have you been hanging out in subway tunnels?

i have never heard of the FBI investigating a graffiti case that did not have to do with a trasnit system, so i'm thinking they are actually intetested in something else/something beyond what you're talking about here.

IF you are for real about this.

some little punk i know thats locked up dropped my name.....the more i think about this more i think i really dont have much to worry about. the reason i know this is because one of the other kids he dropped the name of was called in for questioning. so far me and some of the other names dropped havent been called in. im just super sketched

i would stop leaving footprints for them to follow...e.g. coming to a graffiti related website and essentially incriminating yourself in a thread...

don't be ignorant...if they really know who you are they WILL be watching you...and everything you do...